Activate Your Aperture Support License
Learn how to activate the licenses you purchased for the Aperture™ service.
You must register your Aperture™ serial number on the Customer Support Portal (CSP) to automatically activate the support entitlement allowing you to use the support resources you need to maximize the functionality, reliability, and availability of the Aperture service.
Before proceeding, locate the Aperture serial number and license authorization code from your Palo Alto Networks fulfillment email. If you cannot locate this email, contact customer support to obtain your serial number and authorization code.
If you launched the evaluation of the Aperture service using the Try a Product link on AssetsCloud Services of the CSP, you do not need to register or activate your Aperture license.
- Register the serial number for your Aperture instance.
- Log in to the Customer Support Portal.
- Select AssetsDevicesRegister New Device.
- Select Register device using Serial Number or Authorization Code and Submit.
- Enter the Serial Number and fill out the Location Information.
- After reading the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT and SUPPORT AGREEMENT, Agree and Submit.
- Verify the activation of your Aperture support license.You can verify your license from the CSP or from within the Aperture service:
- To verify license activation on the CSP, find the support license and click the corresponding edit icon in the Actions column in AssetsDevices.Verify the license matches what you purchased.
- To verify license activation in Aperture—Access the Aperture Service, select SettingsLicense Info to view information about your license, including the quantity of users permitted by the license, the serial number, and the license start date and end date.
- Proceed to Access the Aperture Service and Manage Aperture Administrators.
Register and Activate Aperture Licenses
Learn how to register and activate your Aperture licenses. ...
Get Started with Aperture
Get started using Aperture to analyze your data in SaaS applications and proactively detect issues such as data exposure or compliance policy violations. ...
Access the Aperture Service
Log in to the Aperture service for the first time, change your password, and restrict the IP addresses administrators can log in from. ...
Manage Aperture Policy
Manage Aperture Policy Policy in Aperture™ is simple and aims to create an awareness of user actions and minimize the risks associated with the use ...
Begin Scanning a ServiceNow App
Begin Scanning a ServiceNow App To begin scanning a ServiceNow app: Register the Aperture Service in the ServiceNow management console. Log in to the ServiceNow ...
Begin Scanning a Cisco Webex Teams App
Begin Scanning a Cisco Webex Teams App The Aperture service scans messages and files shared on spaces within the Cisco Webex Teams app. To begin ...
Begin Scanning a Box App
Begin Scanning a Box App If you plan to Begin Selective Scanning Using Azure Active Directory Groups Add your Azure Active Directory to Aperture to ...
Languages Supported for Scanning Assets
The different languages that the Aperture service can scan for DLP. ...
Connect Aperture to Directory Services
Connect an active directory service to Aperture to begin scanning a selective subset of groups. ...