Add a New Setting for Third-Party Apps
To add a new setting for third-party apps:
- Add a new setting.
- Select ExploreThird-Party AppsSettings & Policy.
- Define the settings.
- To automatically block third-party apps, select Block by Default and then Block newly discovered third-party apps.
- Third-party apps are classified as either Registered or Unregistered to the app marketplace. Based on registration classification, select either Block unregistered apps by default or Block all apps by default.
- To send an email Notification to the admin when new apps are discovered, select New Third Party Apps (Admin digest).
- Set the admin email digest Frequency to either Daily or Weekly. Enter the admin email address to receive the email digest in the To field.
- To automatically email users who try to install a blocked app, select Blocked App (End-user Email).
- Click OK to save your settings.
- The Aperture service starts scanning third-party apps against your settings.
- When scanning is complete, you can View Information for Third-Party Apps.
Configure Third-Party App Settings
Configure Third-Party App Settings Aperture third-party app settings gives you the controls to monitor third-party apps added by end users to an application ecosystem. Aperture ...
View Information for Third-Party Apps
View Information for Third-Party Apps The Aperture service starts scanning third-party apps and lists all discoveries in the third-party apps log. The default action is ...
Begin Scanning Third-Party Apps on the G Suite Marketplace
Begin Scanning Third-Party Apps on the G Suite Marketplace Before you begin scanning third-party apps, you must create a service account and enable Administrator and ...
Remediate Third-Party Apps
Remediate Third-Party Apps You can view and assess third-party apps to determine if the potential security threats are real and, if so, you can Block ...
Begin Scanning a Microsoft Exchange App
Use the Aperture service to scan and identify incidents found when scanning assets and email attachments in your MS Exchange app. ...
Aperture Policy Aperture policy gives you the controls to manage assets, user activity, third-party apps and security controls across the different cloud SaaS and IaaS ...
Begin Scanning a Box App
Begin Scanning a Box App If you plan to Begin Selective Scanning Using Azure Active Directory Groups Add your Azure Active Directory to Aperture to ...
Remediate Issues The Palo Alto Networks® Aperture™ service provides detailed information about the incidents it detects as it scans assets in your managed SaaS applications. ...
Begin Scanning a Google Drive App
Add your Google Drive App to the Aperture service to begin scanning and monitoring assets for possible security risks. ...