Assign Incidents to Another Administrator
Use Bulk Incident to assign a group of incidents to another Aperture administrator or assign incidents individually.
Sometimes you don’t have the proper context around the content or the Collaborators to properly Assess Incidents. In these cases, you can assign a single incident or group of incidents to another Aperture administrator who is more familiar with the content and its proper use. You must be an administrator with a Super Admin, Admin, or Limited Admin role to assign incidents to another admin.
- To assign a group of incidents, select IncidentsAssets and choose
the incidents to assign to another administrator. If the list of
incidents is too large, you can use the descending and ascending
columns and predefined filters to narrow the list of results.
- You can select up to 1000 incidents to assign to another administrator.
- Select Bulk EditAssign to and choose an administrator to assign the incidents to.
- You can verify the new assignments for each incident in View Administrator Activity Logs or select the administrator in the Assigned To search filter.
- To assign a single incident, go to IncidentsAssets, and click the Item Name.
- Click Unassigned and select an administrator.
- (Optional) Select an incident category to associate with the incident. By default, the category is New.
- (Optional) Click Review NoteAdd a Note to add a provide additional details for the administrator you are assigning the incident to.
- You can verify the new administrator assignment for the incident in View Administrator Activity Logs.
Remediate Issues The Palo Alto Networks® Aperture™ service provides detailed information about the incidents it detects as it scans assets in your managed SaaS applications. ...
Assess New Incidents
The Aperture service compiles a summary all incidents to be assessed and addressed by further investigation or closure. ...
Modify Incident Status
Use Aperture to update the investigation status of an incident after being identified. ...
Customize the Incident Categories
Add custom incident categories for Open or Closed states to help filter incidents and track changes. ...
What is an Incident?
The Aperture service identifies and sets the state and category for each incident discovered during the scanning of your assets. ...
Use Advanced Search
Use Advanced Search To perform an advanced search: Show the assets. Select Explore Assets . Select Advanced to start an advanced search. Create your Use ...
Security Controls Incident Details
Security Controls Incident Details The Aperture service scans and analyzes email assets, settings, and user behavior and applies Security Control policies to identify exposures, risky ...
Manually Remediate Incidents
Manually Remediate Incidents After you Assess Incidents you can determine the best approach for remediating each identified issue. For a large number of assets, you ...
Close one incident at a time or use Bulk Incident to close multiple incidents at once on Aperture. ...