Remediation Activity Logs
You can proactively monitor incident remediation logs to track activity. These logs are useful for auditing the progress of automatic remediation and tracking how incidents were addressed. The logs include actions taken automatically by the Aperture service and actions taken by users and administrators.
- Select ReportsRemediation Activity.
- To filter the list and narrow the results to meet your audit
needs, search or use the following facets:
- Date —Time frame when the remediation activity occurred. For example: past day, past week, past month, or past year.
- Any Action Taken—Remediation action taken on the asset, including Direct Public Link Removed, Inherited Public Link Removed, User Quarantine, Admin Quarantine, Deleted, Restored, Email Sent, No Reason, Business Justified or Misidentified.
- All Rules—Policy rule used to discover the risk.
- Any Action Taker—The user (or service) that performed the action. Choose Aperture to view remediation activity that was done automatically as part of a policy rule.
- Search—Find an item using part of a filename or user name.
- Click the icon to download the logs as a comma-separated values (CSV) file. You can then open the CSV file in a spreadsheet application to review the remediation activity logs offline.
Remediate Issues The Palo Alto Networks® Aperture™ service provides detailed information about the incidents it detects as it scans assets in your managed SaaS applications. ...
Automatically Remediate Incidents
Automatically Remediate Incidents After you Assess Incidents you can determine the best approach for remediating each incident. Refer to the following topics for more information ...
Assess New Incidents
The Aperture service compiles a summary all incidents to be assessed and addressed by further investigation or closure. ...
Remediation Activity Log Fields
Remediation Activity Log Fields This log is generated when a remediation activity occurs. Field Name Description remediated_timestamp Time the remediation action occurred. Values are in ...
Automatic Remediation Automatic remediation is a powerful tool you can use to address security incidents that the Aperture service discovers. When you Add a New ...
New Features Introduced in November 2016
New Features Introduced in November 2016 The following topic provides a snapshot of new features introduced for Aperture™ in November 2016. Refer to the Aperture ...
Remediation Digest Email
Remediation Digest Email The remediation digest email contains one or two reports: Actions Taken —When a risk is automatically remediated, this reports shows a description ...
Aperture service focuses on Content Security, User Activity Monitoring, Security Configuration Controls and Third-Party App Integrations. ...
New Features Introduced in October 2017
New Features Introduced in October 2017 The following table provides a snapshot of new features introduced for Aperture™ in October 2017. Refer to the Aperture ...