Begin Scanning Citrix ShareFile Apps
To begin scanning Citrix ShareFile apps:
- Add your Citrix fileshare domain(s) as an internal
domain on the Aperture service. .The domain name can have multiple formats, such as YourSubdomain.citrixsharefile.com. See Define Your Internal Domains.
- Add the ShareFile app.
- From the Aperture Dashboard, Add a Cloud App.
- Select Citrix ShareFile.
- Enter the login credentials for an account with administrative privileges on the Citrix ShareFile page to which you are redirected to enable communication between the Aperture service and the ShareFile apps.
- Review and Accept the changes
so that the Aperture service can perform scans on your assets in
ShareFile.Upon successful authentication, the new ShareFile app is added to the list of Cloud Apps as Citrix ShareFile n, where n is the number of ShareFile app instances that you have connected to the Aperture service, for example ShareFile1.
- (Optional) Give a descriptive name to this app
- Select the ShareFile instance on the Cloud Apps list.
- Enter a descriptive Name to differentiate this instance of ShareFile from other instances you are managing.
- Click Done to save your changes.
- Define global scan settings.
- Add policy rules.When you add a new cloud app, the Aperture service automatically scans the app against the default data patterns and displays the match occurrences. As a best practice, consider the business use of your app to determine whether you want to Add a New Policy Rule for Content to look for risks unique to the new app.
- (Optional) Configure or edit a data pattern.When you add a new cloud app, the Aperture service automatically scans the app against the default data patterns and displays the match occurrences. You can Configure Data Patterns to identify specific strings of text, characters, words, or patterns to make it possible to find all instances of text that match a data pattern you specify.
- Start scanning the new ShareFile app for risks.
- Select SettingsCloud Apps & Scan Settings.
- In the Cloud Apps row that corresponds to the new ShareFile app, select ActionsStart Scanning.
- Monitor the results of the scan.As the Aperture service starts scanning files and matching them against enabled policy rules, Monitor Scan Results on the Dashboard to verify that your policy rules are effective.Monitoring the progress of the scan during the discovery phase allows you to Fine-Tune Policy to modify the match criteria and ensure better results.
Begin Scanning a Microsoft Exchange App
Use the Aperture service to scan and identify incidents found when scanning assets and email attachments in your MS Exchange app. ...
Add Cloud Apps to the Aperture Service
Add Cloud Apps to the Aperture Service To begin securing the Supported SaaS Applications The Aperture service provides a consistent security policy for your SaaS ...
Begin Scanning Microsoft Office 365 Apps
Begin Scanning Microsoft Office 365 Apps To begin scanning Microsoft Office 365 apps: Add company.onmicrosoft.com as an internal domain. See Define Your Internal Domains Add ...
New Features Introduced in June 2017
New Features Introduced in June 2017 The following table provides a snapshot of new features introduced for Aperture™ in June 2017. Refer to the Aperture ...
Begin Scanning a Slack for Enterprise App
Begin Scanning a Slack for Enterprise App To begin scanning a Slack for Enterprise app: Enable the privileges required for communication between the Aperture service ...
Begin Scanning a Box App
Begin Scanning a Box App If you plan to Begin Selective Scanning Using Azure Active Directory Groups Add your Azure Active Directory to Aperture to ...
Begin Scanning a Jive App
Begin Scanning a Jive App To begin scanning a Jive app: Add the Jive app. From the Aperture Dashboard , Add a Cloud App . ...
Begin Scanning a Cisco Webex Teams App
Begin Scanning a Cisco Webex Teams App The Aperture service scans messages and files shared on spaces within the Cisco Webex Teams app. To begin ...
Begin Scanning a Gmail App
Begin Scanning a Gmail App To begin scanning a Gmail app: Enable the privileges required for communication between the Aperture service and the Gmail app. ...