Create Alert Exceptions
You can choose different alert settings for individual tags by adding the tags as alert exceptions. Create exceptions so that the alerts you receive for threat samples are prioritized by tag.
- Select AlertsSettings.
- If there are no email or HTTP/HTTPS Alert Actions listed, Define Alert Actions.
- Identify the tag type for which you want to create an alert exception, and click Add Exception.
- In the Tag field, start typing the tag name, and select it from the list of tags.
- Select an alert Action for the tag.
- Select one of the email or HTTP/HTTPS alert actions to enable alerts for the tag.
- Select none to disable alerts for the tag.
- Select Enabled? to enable the alert action for samples in your network that match the tag.
- Click Save Exception.
- To change or delete alert exceptions, Edit Alerts.
Enable Alerts by Tag Type
Enable Alerts by Tag Type Enable alerts based on Tag Types . You can choose to generate an alert for all samples in your network ...
Create Alerts Create alerts to monitor samples based on their tags. The following steps walk you through the process of creating alerts in AutoFocus: Select ...
Define Alert Actions
Define Alert Actions Define alert actions that you can then select to Enable Alerts by Tag Type . Defining alert actions includes choosing to receive ...
Edit Alerts Alerts are highly customizable and can be changed or deleted anytime. Change the settings of an existing alert action or alert exception as ...
Alert Types An alert is a notification about samples that match a set of defined criteria. When you Create Alerts in AutoFocus, you have the ...
AutoFocus Alerts Prioritized alerts allow you to quickly distinguish targeted, advanced attacks from commodity malware so that you can triage your network resources accordingly. Set ...
Tag Details You can click any tag to reveal details about that tag, including the set of conditions that is matched to traffic, the last ...
Create an Alert Rule
Use alert rules to define the policy rule violations within specific cloud accounts that trigger alert notification to a particular destination. ...
New Alert Filters
New Alert Filters Select Alerts on the left-hand navigation pane to view the Alerts Log. Select the filter icon: Search for alerts based on the ...