New Alert Filters
- Select Alerts on the left-hand navigation pane to view the Alerts Log.
- Select the filter icon:
- Search for alerts based on the following alert criteria:
- Time Sent—Find alerts based on the time that AutoFocus sent the alert.
- SHA256—Enter the SHA256 hash for a sample to find alerts related to that sample.
- Tag Class—Enter a tag class to find all alerts for tags with that class. For example, filter for alerts on tags that are classified as part of a malware family.
- Tag Name—Enter a tag name to find alerts based on that tag.
- Tag Scope—Find alerts based on tag types: Unit 42, Unit 42 informational, public, and private.
- Send Status—Find alerts based on the alert delivery status (success, failure, or no action).
- Next step:Learn about AutoFocus alerts.
Enable Alerts by Tag Type
Enable Alerts by Tag Type Enable alerts based on Tag Types . You can choose to generate an alert for all samples in your network ...
Tag Status On the Tags page, view the status for a specific tag; optionally, select Sort by: Status to sort tags based on the status ...
AutoFocus Alerts Prioritized alerts allow you to quickly distinguish targeted, advanced attacks from commodity malware so that you can triage your network resources accordingly. Set ...
You can track incidents, assign analysts to investigate, and document the resolution. ...
Create Alerts Create alerts to monitor samples based on their tags. The following steps walk you through the process of creating alerts in AutoFocus: Select ...
Define Alert Actions
Define Alert Actions Define alert actions that you can then select to Enable Alerts by Tag Type . Defining alert actions includes choosing to receive ...
Filter Tags and Alerts
Filter Tags and Alerts Advanced filtering is now provided on the Tags page and the Alerts page in AutoFocus. New Tag View and Filters New ...
View Alerts in AutoFocus
View Alerts in AutoFocus The Alerts Log on the dashboard displays alerts that were generated within the selected dashboard date range, beginning with the most ...
Email Alerts AutoFocus can send alerts to your email account. In an email alert, the SHA256 hash displays as a hyperlink that opens the WildFire™ ...