AutoFocus™ now allows you to create and edit custom Reports using enhanced widgets. You can customize default reports, such as the Threat Summary Report, or create your own. Add widgets or remove them based on your preferences, and pick the order in which they appear on the dashboard.
Dashboard settings are unique and saved for each user in a support account.
- OpenReportsto manage and create new custom reports.From here you can:
- Create a new report (1). Add a report title and description and then selectCreateto add a new report. A new blank report opens in editing mode.
- Search for a report by keyword (2). This search feature displays keyword matches found in titles only.
- Manage default reports (3).
- Run—Opens the selected report.
- Clone—Creates and opens a duplicate of the selected report. You can edit the report from this page. If you do not provide a new name for the report, AutoFocus creates a name by appending the name on which the report is based with the word clone. For example, Custom Report 1 Clone.
- Upgrade—When Palo Alto Networks® updates the settings for a default report, select this option to synchronize the report with the latest version. This option is displayed only when an update is available.
- Pin—Adds the selected report to the dashboard tabs for quick reference. You can also pin (and unpin) reports from the dashboard.
- Manage custom reports (4). Run, Clone, and pin operations function as described in Manage default reports, however you cannot upgrade a report as these reports are not managed by Palo Alto Networks. Additionally, you have the option to delete a report. Selecting this permanently deletes the report from AutoFocus.
- Create a new Reportor edit an existing report by selectingRunorClone.
- Click the Page Editor (2) to edit the report.
- Edit the widgets and widget placement on the report.
- Update the name of the report (1).
- Edit the name of a widget (3).
- Remove a widget.Click X to remove a widget (4).Removing a widget frees up a slot on the dashboard so you can add a widget.
- Add a new row of widgets.Choose an area on the dashboard where you would like to insert a new row of widgets, and clickAdd Row(5). The newly added row includes two blank slots for widgets by default.
- Add a widget.Find a blank widget slot, and clickAdd Widget(6). Then select a widget type.
- Remove a row of widgets.On the right side of the row you want to remove, clickRemove Row(7).
- Change the number of widgets in a row.Change Columns(8) in the row to show up to 4 widgets.
- Save your changes to the report. When you are finished making your changes, click the Page Editor (2).
- (Optional) Restore the default report settings. Click the Page Editor drop-down andReset Page to Default.
- (Optional) Clone the selected report. Click the Page Editor drop-down andClone Pageto create a report based on the selected report.
- Next steps: Learn more about the new Widget Visualization Options
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.