Report Incorrect Sample Verdicts

AutoFocus™ now allows you to submit correction requests for suspected incorrect sample verdicts.
  1. Start an AutoFocus search and click on a sample hash that has undergone Wildfire® analysis.
  2. Click
    Report as Incorrect
  3. Select a
    Suggested Verdict
    based on information you have about the file and provide a contact
    with any additional
    regarding the sample.

Recommended For You