Manage Endpoint Security Profiles
You can manage the security profiles of your Cortex® XDR™ agent endpoints in various ways, including editing, duplicating, and populating security rules.
- View information about your security profiles.The following table displays the fields that are available on the Profiles page in alphabetical order. The table includes both default fields and additional fields that are available in the column manager.FieldDescriptionAssociated TargetsThe targets the profile applies to.Created ByAdministrative user who created the security profile.Created TimeDate and time at which the security profile was created.DescriptionOptional description entered by an administrator to describe the security profile.Modification TimeDate and time at which the security profile was modified.Modified ByAdministrative user who modified the security profile.NameName provided to identify the security profile.PlatformPlatform type of the security profile.SummarySummary of security profile configuration.TypeSecurity profile type.Usage CountNumber of policy rules that use the profile.
- Edit a security profile.
- From, right-click the security profile and selectEndpointsPolicy ManagementPreventionProfilesEdit.
- Make your changes and thenSavethe security profile.
- Export profile.
- From, right-click the security profile and selectEndpointsPolicy ManagementPreventionProfilesExport Profile.
- Verify the profile you want to export.New imported profiles are added and not replaced.
- Duplicate a security profile.
- From, right-click the security profile and selectEndpointsPolicy ManagementPreventionProfilesSave as New.
- Make your changes and thenCreatethe security profile.
- View the security policy rules that use a security profile.From, right-click the security profile and selectEndpointsPolicy ManagementPreventionProfilesView policy Rules.CortexXDRdisplays the policy rules that use the profile.
- Populate a new policy rule with a security profile.
- From, right-click the security profile andEndpointsPolicy ManagementPreventionProfilesCreate a new policy rule using this profile.CortexXDRautomatically populates thePlatformselection based on your security profile configuration and assigns the security profile based on the security profile type.
- Enter a descriptivePolicy Nameand optional description for the policy rule.
- Assign any additional security profiles that you want to apply to your policy rule, and selectNext.
- Select the target endpoints for the policy rule or use the filters to define criteria for the policy rule to apply, and then selectNext.
- Review the policy rule summary, and if everything looks good, selectDone.
- Delete a security profile.
- If necessary, delete or detach any policy rules that use the profile before attempting to delete it.
- From, identify the security profile that you want to remove.EndpointsPolicy ManagementPreventionProfilesTheUsage Countshould have a0value.
- Right-click the security profile and selectDelete.
- Confirm the deletion and you are done.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.