Manage Security Profiles
After you customize your Endpoint Security Profiles you can manage them from the Profiles page, as needed.
- View information about your security profiles.The following table displays the fields that are available on the Profiles page in alphabetical order. The table includes both default fields and additional fields that are available in the column manager.FieldDescriptionCreated ByAdministrative user who created the security profile.Created TimeDate and time at which the security profile was created.DescriptionOptional description entered by an administrator to describe the security profile.Modification TimeDate and time at which the security profile was modified.Modified ByAdministrative user who modified the security profile.NameName provided to identify the security profile.PlatformPlatform type of the security profile.SummarySummary of security profile configuration.TypeSecurity profile type.Usage CountNumber of policy rules that use the
- Edit a security profile.
- From, right-click the security profile and selectEndpointsPolicy ManagementProfilesEdit.
- Make your changes and thenSavethe security profile.
- Duplicate a security profile.
- From, right-click the security profile and selectEndpointsPolicy ManagementProfilesSave as New.
- Make your changes and thenCreatethe security profile.
- View the security policy rules that use a security profile.From, right-click the security profile and selectEndpointsPolicy ManagementProfilesView security policies.Cortex XDR displays the policy rules that use the profile.
- Populate a new policy rule with a security profile.
- From, right-click the security profile andEndpointsPolicy ManagementProfilesCreate a new policy rule using this profile.Cortex XDR automatically populates thePlatformselection based on your security profile configuration and assigns the security profile based on the security profile type.
- Enter a descriptivePolicy Nameand optional description for the policy rule.
- Assign any additional security profiles that you want to apply to your policy rule, and selectNext.
- Select the target endpoints for the policy rule or use the filters to define criteria for the policy rule to apply, and then selectNext.
- Review the policy rule summary, and if everything looks good, selectDone.
- Delete a security profile.
- If necessary, delete or detach any policy rules that use the profile before attempting to delete it.
- From, identify the security profile that you want to remove.EndpointsPolicy ManagementProfilesTheUsage Countshould have a0value.
- Right-click the security profile and selectDelete.
- Confirm the deletion and you are done.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.