Details on Cortex® Xpanse™ different filter options for Assets.
Cortex® Xpanse™ includes a number of different filter options for the Assets List View. For more information on the relationship between each
Assets Taband the filter and search options available, see Filtering and Searching.
- Advertises—Cortex® Xpanse™ will find Internet services advertising certificates. There are two options for this filter,yesandno. When done selecting an advertising status, selectApplyto activate the filter.
- Analysis—When Cortex Xpanse analyzes a certificate, there are multiple characteristics checked. The current list isExpired,Healthy,Self-signed,Domain-control validated,Wildcard,Insecure Signature,Short Public Key, andLong Expiration.
- Business Units—Cortex Xpanse provides a filter bar to specify business unit names. You may also select one or more business units from the list of business units in the Cortex Xpanse database. When done selecting business unit filter options, selectApplyto activate the filter.
- Common Name Search—Cortex Xpanse provides an option to search on common names as part of certificates filtering. The common name search searches on any characters or numbers. For example, you may specify127, and you will receive a list such as:
- Domain Search—Domain searches should be targeted searches. Specify the complete domain, such as www.acme.com, if possible. Domain search will also search on the name, such as acme, or a subset of the full domain, such as www.acme or acme.com. Domain search does not use boolean, such as AND, OR, and NOT, or wildcard, such as?or*, operators.
- Has Issue—Filters by whether or not the asset is associated with an active issue.
- Has Related Managed Cloud Resources—When certificates and domains are associated with managed cloud resources, the certificate or domainhas related managed cloud resources. Like the advertises filter, this filter has two options,yes, andno. When done selecting ahas related managed cloud resourcesstatus, selectApplyto activate the filter.
- Has Service—When a certificate, domain, or managed cloud resource is associated with Service Assets, the assethas service. This filter has two options,yes, andno. When done selecting ahas servicestatus, selectApplyto activate the filter.
- IP/CIDR Search—Cortex Xpanse expects a valid IP/CIDR address, such as 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52/16. You may also search on an IP Address range, wuch as 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11, or use a wildcard, such as 1.1.1.*. When you have completed specifying an IP address, selectApplyto filter on the IP address.
- Network Type—Filters onCorporate,Remote, orAll Network Types. A network is a collection of devices sharing a single IP address. Cortex Xpanse categorizes networks as either "Corporate" or "Remote" depending on whether the IP address of the network overlaps with any of your other assets in Cortex Xpanse or has no known association with your organization.
- Providers—Similar to the business units filter, Cortex Xpanse provides a filter bar to specify providers. Or, you may select one or more providers from the providers' list in the Cortex Xpanse database. When done selecting providers, selectApplyto activate the filter.
- Provider Accounts Filter—Depending on how the customer tracks its managed cloud resources, this field either contains a string representing the account, such as company name, or an identifier for the cloud account access that Cortex Xpanse uses, such as account ID number.
- Resolves Filter—Cortex Xpanse will resolve domain names. There are two options for this filter,yesandno. Yes means the domain has resolved in the past 30 days. When done selecting a resolved status, selectApplyto activate the filter.
- Tags Filter—Like the Business Units Filter, Cortex Xpanse provides a filter bar to specify tags. Or, you may select one or more tags from the list of tags in the Cortex Xpanse database. When done selecting tag filter options, selectApplyto activate the filter.
- Time Period filter—To filter on the time since last observation, Cortex Xpanse provides the following time periods:7 days,2 weeks,1 month,6 months,1 year, andAll. You can only select one time period. When done setting a time period, selectApplyto activate the filter.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.