The Marketplace may have issues about login, connectivity, timeout issues and certificate issues.
These topics describe how to troubleshoot the following issues:
Marketplace Connectivity Issues
When starting Cortex XSOAR, it connects to the following remote URL repositories:
Google storage connects to Cortex XSOAR to fetch all the information required in the Marketplace. This background job syncs every 2 hours. If no content displays when accessing the Marketplace, there could be a connectivity issue with these URLs.
- Check the logs for connectivity issues.
- Select.SettingsABOUTTroubleshootingDownload logs
- Open theserver.log.
- Search forStarting marketplace content pack syncto see if there are any connectivity errors.In the following example, we can see there are connectivity issues.2020-09-23 13:05:50.8465 info Starting marketplace content pack sync: 2020-09-23 13:05:50.846489882 +0530 IST m=+25.312205556 (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/services/servicemarketplace.go:228) 2020-09-23 13:05:50.8602 error Could not fetch marketplace bootstrap url: https://xsoar.pan.dev/marketplace-index-mapping.json (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/services/servicemarketplace.go:187)(error: Get https://xsoar.pan.dev/marketplace-index-mapping.json: proxyconnect tcp: EOF) 2020-09-23 13:05:50.8603 error Could not sync base url. Failed SyncContentPacksFromRemote (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/server.go:854)(error: Get https://xsoar.pan.dev/marketplace-index-mapping.json: proxyconnect tcp: EOF)2020-09-23 13:05:50.8604 info Finished marketplace content pack sync: 2020-09-23 13:05:50.860391904 +0530 IST m=+25.326106591, took 13.906995ms (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/services/servicemarketplace.go:230)
- Validate the connectivity between the Server and the remote URL repositories, by running the following commands:
- curl https://storage.googleapis.com/marketplace-dist/content/packs/index.zip --output test.zip
- curl https://xsoar.pan.dev/marketplace-index-mapping.json
- Check the firewall to see whether it blocks any of the URLs.For more information about which URLs are required, see System Requirements.
- Change the proxy server and insecure server configurations.
You should now be connected to the Marketplace.
- Select.SettingsAboutTroubleshootingAdd Server Configuration
- Add the following keys and values:KeyValueDescriptionmarketplace.content.pack.fetch.proxyfalseEnables you to connect to the marketplace without a proxy. Default is true.marketplace.content.pack.fetch.insecuretrueEnables Cortex XSOAR not to check for a secure certificate. Default is false.settingjobs.marketplacePacks.schedule1mBy default, a background job syncs content from Cortex XSOAR to the remote URL repositories. Rather than waiting 2 hours to see the changes, update this to 1 minute.When finished testing, remove this configuration, as it can have an adverse effect on performance.
Marketplace Timeout Issues
If you are unable to view content from the Marketplace, check the log file to see if it contains timeout issues:
2020-12-09 01:58:44.2902 error Could not get objects from GCP bucket. For url 'https://storage.googleapis.com/marketplace-dist/content/packs/index.zip' [error 'Get https://storage.googleapis.com/marketplace-dist/content/packs/index.zip: http2: timeout awaiting response headers'] (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/services/servicemarketplace.go:1416) 2020-12-09 01:58:44.2902 error Could not sync content packs from remote. Failed downloading index file [error 'Get https://storage.googleapis.com/marketplace-dist/content/packs/index.zip: http2: timeout awaiting response headers'] (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/jobs/registerJobs.go:95) 2020-12-09 01:58:44.2903 info Finished marketplace content pack sync: 2020-12-09 01:58:44.290324333 +0100 CET m=+36016.280742161, took 15.289489359s (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/services/servicemarketplace.go:230) 2020-12-09 02:03:29.8757 info No telemetry data to send (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/services/telemetry.go:336)
If there are errors, you need to configure the server timeout settings. This may be caused by a local proxy server that is processing the zip content file.
- Select.SettingsABOUTTroubleshootingAdd Server Configuration
- Add the following keys and update the values as required.KeyDescriptionValuemarketplace.content.pack.fetch.headertimeoutDetermines the HTTP header timeout for downloading Marketplace content.If you still experience a timeout, add the key and value below.Default (in seconds):15marketplace.content.pack.fetch.timeoutDetermines the time to wait in seconds for the server's response headers, after writing the request (including the body). It does not include the time to read the response body.Default (in seconds):300
Marketplace Certificate Issues
When you access the Marketplace, but no content displays, this may be a connectivity issue or a timeout issue. Alternatively it could be problem with secure certificates. We can add a server configuration for Cortex XSOAR not to check certificates. If you encounter this situation, check the logs for this message:
Could not fetch marketplace bootstrap url: https://xsoar.pan.dev/marketplace-index-mapping.json [error 'Get https://xsoar.pan.dev/marketplace-index-mapping.json: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority'] (source: /home/circleci/.go_workspace/src/github.com/demisto/server/services/servicemarketplace.go:187)
- Select.SettingsAboutTroubleshootingAdd Server Configuration
- Add the following key and value.KeyValuemarketplace.content.pack.fetch.insecuretruejobs.marketplacePacks.scheduleBy default, a background job syncs content from Cortex XSOAR to the URLs. Rather than waiting 2 hours to see the changes, update this to 1 minute.When finished testing, remove this configuration, as it can have an adverse effect on performance.1m
Content Bundle Manual Upload Issue
When manually uploading a content bundle from Marketplace via the
Upload Content Packsoption, the upload may not be successful but no error message appears. This can occur because the file size configuration on the server that runs the Cortex XSOAR instance is not large enough to upload the entire release content bundle.
To correct this issue, increase the file size on the server that runs the Cortex XSOAR instance.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.