Cortex XSOAR 6.2 addressed issues.
These issues are fixed in the Cortex XSOAR v6.2 release.
- When batch editing indicators on the Indicators page and setting the reputation toNone, the reputation was not applied and saved to the indicators.
- Tables in a general purpose dynamic session did not fill the screen when the web browser was resized and then maximized.
- Batch closing incidents from the incidents page failed.
- When applying theRun Statusfilter to incidents in a widget, you could not drill down for incidents with the statuses of Empty or None.
- In some cases, the Marketplace cart displayed the wrong dependencies for content packs.
- In some cases, the Cortex XSOAR service took longer than expected to start due to a large reminder (task) queue.
- During a server upgrade or a content import, if one of the content items was renamed, sometimes this was not reflected in the version control, which caused duplicate files in the remote repository (if enabled).
- If new incidents were created at the same time as the user was editing existing multiple incidents, changes to incident fields were not saved.
- When concurrent jobs were scheduled to run, if you reopened and closed a previous job instance, the next scheduled job did not run.
- In the War Room theActionsmenu did not close after selecting an action.
- When using theRemote Accessintegration, if a user who did not have permission to copy to a remote directory attempted to copy files, the action appeared successful in the UI, but the copy failed. The attempt was recorded in the debug log instead of as an error in the server log.
- When including two or more sets of parentheses within task details, the task did not execute if a closing parentheses was missing.
- When pushing non-existing changes to an out of sync page, an invalid local changes (11897) error appeared.
- In some cases, when duplicate labels were created in the UI, the duplicate labels did not appear in the context.
- When setting thereputation.notification.max.countconfiguration to0, the configuration caused an error that terminated the extraction process.
- When using a custom field with a field trigger script, the field did not complete and the incident could not close, due to a deadlock on the trigger script.
- When generating a scheduled PDF report, widgets appeared out of order due to the grid display returning incorrect row numbers causing widgets to display on a different row.
- When trying to batch close multiple incidents,closeReasonfield was not passed into the mirror out command.
- When both Domain and URL reputations were enabled, and an extracted URL included a forward slash at the end, the URL was not properly formatted in the War Room.
- In an incident, an owner other than the assigned owner could assign the incident, even though theOnly owner can editcheckbox was selected when editing theOwnerfield.
- A user logged in as the default analyst role could not view the Classification & Mapping page under Settings.
- When importing a dashboard, report or a widget with alockedstate, the administrator could not delete them.
- The status Expired was not properly applied to expired indicators.
- You could not open closed incidents that were closed without an investigation.
- When batch deleting incidents from an Elasticsearch deployment, in some cases not all incidents were deleted and performance was slow.
- In some cases, not all legend items were visible in widgets. You can now expand the list of legend items to view all.
- When performing a search query that contained a hyphen before parentheses, the search failed.
- When searching open incidents, an error was returned when an incident field had unsupportedNaNvalues. Numbers fields are now prevented from storingNaNvalues. ExistingNaNvalues in number fields no longer return errors.
- When you had multiple fields with the same name but different groups (such as indicators and incidents) and changed the value of one of them (such as the incident field), duplicate rows appeared in the War Room confirming the change.
- When generating a report, the legend displayed a different order than that appeared in the widget builder.
- When generating a report, which contained a line chart widget that contained a number of items, the legend did not appear in the report.
- When generating a report that contained many widgets, the auto break page feature did not work.
- When generating a report, some labels (such as showing a percentage) and layouts (such as displaying unnecessary spaces) did not appear as expected.
- When generating a report, the legend date format was in a different format from the date format in the widget builder.
- When generating a report, widget borders did not display, and users could not force print the height for long widget tables and charts.
- Some widgets displayed inconsistent legend shapes, the x-axis for bar and line charts were unresponsive, users could not create Mean Time to Resolution widgets, and users could not limit showing theothers groupin the widget.
- When generating a report, if there were no query results in a widget, the report did not show that results were not returned.
- When updating a dynamic field that contained multiple fields, the user had to click two times for the drop down list to appear.
- In the Indicators page, when clicking on related incidents, the incidents results returnedall times, causing performance issues.
- (Multi-tenant) You could not delete a role when the role name contained a slash (/).
- (Multi-tenant) If SAML was defined on a tenant (a separate IDP URL directly on the tenant), after logging in, redirection to the tenant did not occur.
- (Multi-tenant) When changing the password for the user in the Main Account, a message appeared showing the password had been used before, even though it had not been used previously.
- (Multi-tenant) In the Main account, where a widget included a table with aModifiedcolumn, when trying to sort data according to theModifiedcolumn, data was sorted according to ID.
- (Multi-tenant) In the Main account, when adding a tenant to a newly created host with a non-unique name, the tenant could not be added. Even after deleting the account, an error appeared showing the account ‘already exists’. This was due to an index error.
- (Multi-tenant) When syncing integration instances from the Main account to tenants, the tenants integration context data was deleted, and then recreated with default values.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.