Create a New Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) Report
You can generate any number of SLR reports, at any time. An SLR report summarizes up to 90 days of network activity, for any date and time range of your choosing. Past reports are saved on the SLR homepage and list additional details, including the report creator and the creation date.
You can generate an SLR report in the following languages:
- Chinese (both simplified and traditional)
- English (US and UK)
After you’ve generated an SLR report, you can customize the report to include only the information that is most important to you, and to make summaries and recommendations that are targeted to your organization.
- Log in to the Palo Alto Networks hub and open the Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) app.
- SelectGenerate New Report.
- Define the scope of the report you want to generate:
- Date Range—Enter the date range for which you would like SLR to summarize your network activity and threat exposure. You can select a date range up to 90 days, and for the first and last days of the date range, you can select the time of day.
- Prepared By—Enter the name of the individual or organization preparing this report. The name you enter here will appear on the report title page.
- Language—Choose the report language.
- Region—Select the region where the Cortex Data Lake stores the logs that SLR examine to generate the report.
- SelectGenerate Report.
- When report generation is complete, the new report is displayed for your review.You can now choose to:
Continue to Customize Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) Reports, for details on how you can tailor SLR reports to the needs of your organization.
- Customize the sections the report includes, or go directly to a specific section (Report Settings).Go directly to a specific section of the report, or add and remove
- Walk through the report, to learn about the type of information provided in each section (Take a Tour).
- Download the report in PDF format, for easy sharing (Download PDF).
- You will also receive a password-protected copy of the PDF report at the email address associated with your account, along with a separate email containing the password.
- In an initial email from the SLR team, you’ll receive the password you can use to access the report PDF.
- You’ll then receive a second email with the password-protected PDF.
- Use the password from the first email to unlock the PDF you receive in the second email:
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.