Create a Data Profile on Prisma Access (Cloud Managed)
Create an Enterprise data loss prevention (DLP) data profile on Prisma Access (Cloud Managed).
After you create a data pattern on Prisma Access (Cloud Managed), create a data profile to add multiple data patterns and specify match criteria and confidence levels. All predefined and custom data profiles are available across all device groups. Data profiles created on Prisma Access (Cloud Managed) that contain no EDM dataset patterns are viewable and can be modified on Panorama, Prisma Access (Panorama Managed), Prisma Access (Cloud Managed), Prisma SaaS, and the DLP app on the hub.
When you create a data profile using predefined data patterns, be sure to consider the detection types used by the predefined data patterns because the detection type determines how Enterprise data loss prevention (DLP) arrives at a verdict for scanned files. For example, when you create a data profile that includes three machine learning (ML)-based data patterns and seven regex-based data patterns, Enterprise DLP will return verdicts based on the seven regex-based patterns whenever the scanned file exceeds 1MB.
Updating a data profile to include an EDM dataset is not supported if the data profile did not include an EDM dataset when it was initially created.
If you want to create a data profile that combines a predefined or custom data pattern and an EDM dataset, see Create a Data Profile with Data Patterns and EDM Datasets on Prisma Access (Cloud Managed).
- SelectandManageConfigurationSecurity ServicesData Loss PreventionData Profiles.Add Data ProfilesWith Data Patterns onlyYou can also create a new data profile by copying an existing data profile. This allows you to quickly modify an existing data profile with additional match criteria while preserving the original data profile from which the new data profile was copied.Data profiles created by copying an existing data profile are appended withCopy - <name_of_original_data_profile>. This name can be edited as needed.Adding an EDM dataset to a copied data profile is supported only if the original data profile had an EDM dataset to begin with. Adding an EDM dataset to a data profile that does not already have an EDM dataset is not supported.
- Configure the Primary Rule for the data profile.Data pattern match criteria for traffic that you want to allow must be added to the Primary Rule. Data pattern match criteria for traffic that you want to block can be added to either Primary Rule or Secondary Rule.
- Enter a descriptiveData Profile Name.
- For the Primary Rule,Add RuleandAdd Data Pattern.
- Configure the data pattern conditions as needed.
- Select the operator for data pattern.
- Data Pattern—Select a custom or predefined data pattern.
- Occurrences—Specify the occurrences required to trigger a Security policy rule action.
- Confidence—Specify the confidence level required for a Security policy rule action to be taken (Low,Medium, orHigh)
- (Optional)Add Data Pattern Groupto add additional data pattern conditions usingANDorORoperators to the Primary Rule.Refer to the descriptions above to configure any additional data pattern conditions as needed.
- (Optional) Configure a Secondary Rule.Data pattern match criteria added to the Secondary Rule block all traffic that meet the match criteria for the data pattern conditions. If you want to allow traffic that matches a data pattern match criteria, add it to the Primary Rule.
- Review theData Profile Previewto verify the data profile match criteria.
- Verify that the data profile you created.
- Prisma Access (Cloud Managed)
- Selectand search for the data profile you created.ManageConfigurationSecurity ServicesData Loss Prevention
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.