Control Panel > Integrations > Amazon SNS
Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is a fast, flexible, fully managed push notification service that lets you send individual messages or to fan-out messages to large numbers of recipients. Amazon SNS makes it simple and cost effective to send push notifications to mobile device users, email recipients or even send messages to other distributed services.
SNS Integrations now have an option available to Organization level manager users to export Audit Logs. OR SNS Integrations now have an option to export Audit Logs.
For more information, see https://aws.amazon.com/sns/
Create a topic in the AWS Management Console
- On the SNS page, select Create Topic.
- When the new-topic modal shows, enter a topic name and click Create Topic.
- You will be redirected to the topic page.
- Select the text for Topic ARN and copy it. Paste that ARN into the box to the right of this page.
- Select the appropriate region from the Region dropdown list.
The following steps will give us the ability to publish messages about alerts to a SNS topic by creating a role in IAM.
- On the AWS Services page, select the IAM service > Policies.
- Click Create Policy, and select JSON.
- Copy the policy below into the Policy Document field.
- Select Review Policy.
- Name the policy EvidentSNSIntegrationPublish, and click Create Policy.
- Select IAM Roles > Create Role.
- Select Another AWS Account..
- Enter the Account ID of the Evident service.
Account ID: 762160981991
- Verify that Require External ID is enabled.
- Enter the External ID field of the AWS dialog box. The External ID is dynamically generated just for you. Refreshing this page will generate a new External ID.
External ID: 913b2dc0-9bfd-45e0-b148-6d0f6bd6d6ce
- Verify that Require MFA is not enabled. Click Next Permissions.
- AWS will open a window with a list of policies. Select the policy you created above. Click Next Review.
- Set Role Name. Consider using the name the role Evident-Service-Role-SNS-Integration
Click Create Role.
- Click the Role. Copy the Role ARN string.
- Return to Evident service and paste the Role ARN into the ARN field.
- Enter the appropriate information into the remaining fields.
- Click Save.
"Resource": "<SNS TOPIC ARN>"
Evident Amazon SNS
- Select the External Accounts you want included.
- Select the Alert Types you wanted included
- Enable the Send Alert Updates option to send alerts when they are updated.
- Determine the Risk Level of the Alerts you wish to send.
- Enable the Send Admin Audit Logs to send audit logs in addition to alerts.