Control Panel > Integrations > Service Now
- ServiceNow is a software platform that supports IT service management and automates common business processes.
- This integration will use the ServiceNow API to create new incidents for alerts. For more information, see the Service Now integration documentation.
- From your instance Home page, click User Administration.
- Click Users and select the user you want to make API calls with.
- Scroll down to the Roles section and click Edit.
- From the Collection box, find rest_service and move it to Roles List and Save.
- Enter your ServiceNow Instance URL, which should be in the format https://<instance name>.service-now.com
- Authentication is handled with BasicAuth, so your username and password is required to access the ServiceNow API. We encrypt this information.