Control Panel > Intergrations > PagerDuty
PagerDuty provides alerting, on-call scheduling, escalation policies and incident tracking to increase uptime of your apps, servers, websites and databases. Check the control panel > intergrations > pagerduty">PagerDuty guide for help.
Provide a PagerDuty API Key below and we will create incidents for the signatures you choose. If you subscribe to Fail/Warn/Error alert statuses then we will create incidents for those alerts. We will resolve those incidents if the alerts later pass and you subscribed to pass.
Note: We only create incidents for new alerts. If you set your incidents to autoresolve after a certain amount time, a new incident will not be created.
- From your PagerDuty dashboard, click Services at the top.
- Click the Add New Service button on the services page.
- Name the service and set the escalation policy to your preferences.
- Under Integration Type, choose Select a Tool then select Evident.io from the list.
- Enter the Service API Key that is listed on the left.