App Interface Enhancements for iOS
GlobalProtect app 5.0 for iOS introduces app interface enhancements.
GlobalProtect app 5.0 for iOS endpoints introduce the following app interface enhancements:
The new mobile app interface introduces a more simple and user-friendly home screen that displays the GlobalProtect connection state and enables end users to connect to or disconnect from GlobalProtect. From the home screen, users can also view and modify GlobalProtect settings, view notifications, and change the gateway to which they are connected.
The GlobalProtect connection states include:
- Connected - Internal
- Not Connected (available only in On-Demand mode)
- Connection Failed
The new settings menu provides options to view and modify the following settings and connection information for the GlobalProtect app:
- Settings—The Settings screen displays general information about the GlobalProtect connection (including the portal address and connection status) and enables users to Edit the portal address. If users are connected to an external gateway, they can also tap the information ( ) icon to view additional details about their connection (including the network SSID and gateway IP address/FQDN).
- Welcome—The Welcome screen displays the welcome message, as configured in the portal agent configuration (NetworkGlobalProtectPortals<portal-config>Agent<agent-config>App). If you customize the welcome page, the GlobalProtect app displays the custom welcome message.
- About—The About screen displays the version of GlobalProtect currently installed on the endpoint.
- Help—The Help screen enables users to Send Logs to system administrators to troubleshoot errors on the endpoint. In order to Send Logs, users must have an active email account in their native iOS Mail app.
- Refresh Connection—This option enables users to refresh the GlobalProtect connection. Refresh Connection is available only if you Enable Rediscover Network Option and set the Connect Method to User-Logon (Always On) in the GlobalProtect portal agent configuration (NetworkGlobalProtectPortals<portal-config>Agent<agent-config>App).
- Sign Out—This option enables users to sign out of the GlobalProtect app.
App Interface Enhancements for Android
GlobalProtect app 5.0 for Android introduces app interface enhancements. ...
GlobalProtect App for iOS User Experience Enhancements
GlobalProtect app 5.0 for iOS introduces an enhanced app interface and user experience, MDM configuration changes, and authentication changes. ...
User Experience Enhancements for iOS
GlobalProtect app 5.0 for iOS introduces user experience enhancements. ...
User Experience Enhancements for Android
GlobalProtect app 5.0 for Android introduces user experience enhancements. ...
GlobalProtect App for Android User Experience Enhancements
GlobalProtect app 5.0 for Android introduces a more streamlined app interface and intuitive user experience. ...
Use the GlobalProtect App for iOS
Use the GlobalProtect App for iOS This chapter applies to you only if your setup requires you to enter your GlobalProtect login credentials after you ...
Use the GlobalProtect App for Android
Use the GlobalProtect App for Android This chapter applies to you only if your setup requires you to enter your GlobalProtect login credentials after you ...
Download and Install the GlobalProtect App for Chrome OS
Download and Install the GlobalProtect App for Chrome OS Before you can connect your Chromebook to the GlobalProtect network, you must download and install the ...
Features Introduced in GlobalProtect App 5.0
Learn about the exciting new features introduced in the GlobalProtect™ App 5.0 release. ...