Set Up the MDM Integration With GlobalProtect
To set up the MDM integration with GlobalProtect, use the following workflow:
- Set up the GlobalProtect Infrastructure.
- Create Interfaces and Zones for GlobalProtect.
- Enable SSL Between GlobalProtect Components.
- Set up GlobalProtect User Authentication. Refer to About GlobalProtect User Authentication.
- Enable Group Mapping.
- Configure a GlobalProtect Gateway.
- Activate Licenses for each firewall running a gateway(s) that supports the GlobalProtect app on mobile endpoints.
- Set Up Access to the GlobalProtect Portal.
- Set up the mobile device management system and decide
whether to support only corporate-issued endpoints or both corporate-issued
and personal endpoints.See the instructions for your mobile device management (MDM) system or enterprise mobility management (EMM) system.
- Obtain the GlobalProtect app for mobile endpoints.
- Configure the MDM integration.Use one of the following methods to configure the MDM integration:
- Firewall integration with an MDM or EMM system:
- GlobalProtect app integration with an MDM or EMM system:
- Configure polices that target mobile endpoints using
host information.Configure HIP-Based Policy Enforcement for managed endpoints.
Manage the GlobalProtect App Using a Supported Third-Party MDM
Manage the GlobalProtect App Using a Qualified Third-Party MDM Refer to the following sections for information on how to deploy, configure, and manage the GlobalProtect ...
Mobile Endpoint Management Overview
Mobile Device Management Overview As mobile endpoints become more powerful, end users increasingly rely on them to perform business tasks. However, these same endpoints that ...
Mobile Endpoint Management
Mobile Device Management Mobile Device Management Overview Set Up the MDM Integration With GlobalProtect ...
Configure Windows User-ID Agent to Collect Host Information
Configure Windows User-ID Agent to Collect Host Information The Windows-based User-ID agent has been extended to support a new AirWatch MDM integration service. This service ...
Download and Install the GlobalProtect Mobile App
Download and Install the GlobalProtect Mobile App The GlobalProtect app provides a simple way to extend the enterprise security policies out to mobile endpoints. As ...
Network > GlobalProtect > MDM
Network > GlobalProtect > MDM If you are using a Mobile Security Manager to manage end user mobile endpoints and you are using HIP-enabled policy ...
Deploy the GlobalProtect Mobile App
Deploy the GlobalProtect Mobile App The GlobalProtect app provides a simple way to extend the enterprise security policies out to mobile endpoints. As with other ...
Deploy the GlobalProtect App Software
Deploy the GlobalProtect App Software In order to connect to GlobalProtect™, an endpoint must be running the GlobalProtect app software. The software deployment method depends ...
MDM Integration Overview
MDM Integration Overview The MDM integration service included with the Windows-based User-ID agent performs a full HIP query to the AirWatch MDM server to retrieve ...