PA-3200 Series Firewall Compliance Statements
View the PA-3200 Series compliance statements.
The following are the PA-3200 Series firewall hardware compliance statements:
- BSMI EMC Statement—User warning: This is a Class A product. When used in a residential environment it may cause radio interference. In this case, the user will be required to take adequate measures.
- Manufacturer—Flextronics International.
- Country of Origin—Made in the USA with parts of domestic and foreign origin.
- CE (European Union (EU) Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive)—This device is herewith confirmed to comply with the requirements set out in the Council Directive on the Approximation of the Laws of the Member States relating to Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (2014/30/EU).The above product conforms with Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU and complies with the requirements relating to electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits.
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) statement for a Class A digital device or peripheral—This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit that is different from the one to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- ICES (Canadian Department Compliance Statement)—This Class A digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.French translation: Cet appareil numérique de la classe A est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
- Korean Communications Commission (KCC) Class A Statement—This equipment is an electromagnetic compatible device for business purposes (Class A). The provider or user should be aware that the equipment is intended for use outside the home.
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (TUV)Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used battery according to local regulations.
- VCCI—This section provides the compliance statement for the Voluntary Control Council for Interference by Information Technology Equipment (VCCI), which governs radio frequency emissions in Japan.The following information is in accordance to VCCI Class A requirements:Translation:This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio interference, in which case the user may be required to take corrective actions.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.