Launch the Web Interface
The following web browsers are supported for access to the web interface:
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Firefox 3.6+
- Safari 5+
- Chrome 11+
Perform the following tasks to launch the web interface.
- Launch an Internet browser and enter the IP address
of the firewall in the URL field (https://<IP address>).By default, the management (MGT) interface allows only HTTPS access to the web interface. To enable other protocols, select DeviceSetupInterfaces and edit the Management interface.
- Log in to the firewall according to the type of authentication
used for your account. If logging in to the firewall for the first
time, use the default value admin for your username and password.
- SAML—Click Use Single Sign-On (SSO). If the firewall performs authorization (role assignment) for administrators, enter your Username and Continue. If the SAML identity provider (IdP) performs authorization, Continue without entering a Username. In both cases, the firewall redirects you to the IdP, which prompts you to enter a username and password. After you authenticate to the IdP, the firewall web interface displays.
- Any other type of authentication—Enter your user Name and Password. Read the login banner and select I Accept and Acknowledge the Statement Below if the login page has the banner and check box. Then click Login.
- Read and Close the messages of the day.
Log in to the Panorama Web Interface
Log in to the Panorama Web Interface Launch an internet browser and enter the Panorama IP address using a secure connection (https://). Log in to ...
Configure SAML Authentication
Configure SAML Authentication To configure SAML single sign-on (SSO) and single logout (SLO), you must register the firewall and the IdP with each other to ...
Configure SAML Authentication for Panorama Administrators
Configure SAML Authentication for Panorama Administrators You can use Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 for administrative access to the Panorama web interface (but not ...
Configure a Panorama Administrator with Certificate-Based Authentication for the Web Interface
Configure a Panorama Administrator with Certificate-Based Authentication for the Web Interface As a more secure alternative to password-based authentication to the Panorama web interface, you ...
Perform Initial Configuration
Perform Initial Configuration By default, the firewall has an IP address of 192.168.1.1 and a username/password of admin/admin. For security reasons, you must change these ...
Configure Certificate-Based Administrator Authentication to...
Configure Certificate-Based Administrator Authentication to the Web Interface As a more secure alternative to password-based authentication to the firewall web interface, you can configure certificate-based ...
Configure an Authentication Profile
Authentication Profile Device > Authentication Profile Select Device Authentication Profile or Panorama Authentication Profile to manage authentication profiles. To create a new profile, Add one ...
Export SAML Meta data from an Authentication Profile
SAML Metadata Export from an Authentication Profile Device > Authentication Profile The firewall and Panorama can use a SAML identity provider (IdP) to authenticateusers who ...
SAML 2.0 Authentication
SAML 2.0 Authentication You can now use Security Assertion Markup Language ( SAML ) 2.0 to authenticate administrators who access the firewall or Panorama web ...