Manage Report Groups
Report groups allow you to create sets of reports that the system can compile and send as a single aggregate PDF report with an optional title page and all the constituent reports included.
- Set up report groups.You must set up a Report Group to email report(s).
- Create an Email server profile.
- Define the Report Group. A
report group can compile predefined reports, PDF Summary reports,
custom reports, and Log View report into a single PDF.
- Select MonitorReport Group.
- Click Add and then enter a Name for the report group.
- (Optional) Select Title Page and add a Title for the PDF output.
- Select reports from the left column and click Add to move each report to the report group on the right.The Log View report is a report type that is automatically created each time you create a custom report and uses the same name as the custom report. This report will show the logs that were used to build the contents of the custom report.To include the log view data, when creating a report group, add your custom report under the Custom Reports list and then add the log view report by selecting the matching report name from the Log View list. The report will include the custom report data and the log data that was used to create the custom report.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- To use the report group, see Schedule Reports for Email Delivery.
Monitor > PDF Reports > Report Groups
Monitor > PDF Reports > Report Groups Report groups allow you to create sets of reports that the system can compile and send as a ...
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports You can configure reports to run immediately or schedule them to run at specific intervals. You can save and export ...
View Reports The firewall provides an assortment of over 40 predefined reports that it generates every day. You can view these reports directly on the ...
Generate Custom Reports
Generate Custom Reports You can configure custom reports that the firewall generates immediately (on demand) or on schedule (each night). To understand the selections available ...
Report Types The firewall includes predefined reports that you can use as-is, or you can build custom reports that meet your needs for specific data ...
Monitor > PDF Reports > User Activity Report
Monitor > PDF Reports > User Activity Report Use this page to create reports that summarize the activity of individual users or user groups. Click ...
Manage PDF Summary Reports
Manage PDF Summary Reports PDF summary reports contain information compiled from existing reports, based on data for the top 5 in each category (instead of ...
Monitor > PDF Reports > SaaS Application Usage
Monitor > PDF Reports > SaaS Application Usage Use this page to create a report that summarizes the SaaS application activity on your network. This ...
Schedule Reports for Email Delivery
Schedule Reports for Email Delivery Reports can be scheduled for daily delivery or delivered weekly on a specified day. Scheduled reports are executed starting at ...