Configure Custom URL Filtering Reports
To generate a detailed report that you can schedule to run regularly, configure a custom URL Filtering report. You can choose any combination of URL Filtering log fields on which to base the report.
- Add a new custom report.
- Select MonitorManage Custom Reports and Add a report.
- Give the report a unique Name, and optionally a Description.
- Select the Database you want to use to generate the report. To generate a detailed URL Filtering report, select URL from the Detailed Logs section:
- Configure report options.
- Select a predefined Time Frame or select Custom.
- Select the log columns to include in the report from
the Available Columns list add them (
) to the Selected Columns. For
example, for a URL Filtering report you might select:
- App Category
- Destination Country
- Source User
- If the firewall is enabled to Prevent Credential Phishing, select the Attribute Flags, the Operator has and the Value Credential Detected to also include events in the report that record when a user submitted a valid corporate credential to a site.
- (Optional) Select a Sort By option to set the attribute to use to aggregate the report details. If you do not select an attribute to sort by, the report will return the first N number of results without any aggregation. Select a Group By attribute to use as an anchor for grouping data. The following example shows a report with Group By set to App Category and Sort By set to a Count of Top 5.
- Run the report.
- Click the Run Now icon to immediately generate the report, which opens in a new tab.
- When you are done reviewing the report, go back to the Report Setting tab and either tune the settings and run the report again, or continue to the next step to schedule the report.
- Select the Schedule check box to run the report once per day. This will generate a daily report that details web activity over the last 24 hours.
- Commit the configuration.
- View the custom report.
- Select MonitorReports.
- Expand the Custom Reports pane in the right column and select the report you want to view. The latest report displays automatically.
- To view the report for a previous date, select the date from the calendar. You can also export the report to PDF, CSV, or XML.
Custom Reports In order to create purposeful custom reports, you must consider the attributes or key pieces of information that you want to retrieve and ...
Generate Custom Reports
Generate Custom Reports You can configure custom reports that the firewall generates immediately (on demand) or on schedule (each night). To understand the selections available ...
Generate Mobile Network Reports
Generate Mobile Network Reports You can view daily reports or configure and schedule custom reports on mobile network activity. The predefined Mobile Network Reports allow ...
Monitor > Manage Custom Reports
Monitor > Manage Custom Reports You can create custom reports to run on demand or on schedule (each night). For predefined reports, select Monitor Reports ...
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports You can configure reports to run immediately or schedule them to run at specific intervals. You can save and export ...
Monitor Activity and Create Custom Reports Based on Threat ...
Monitor Activity and Create Custom Reports Based on Threat Categories Threat categories classify different types of threat signatures to help you understand and draw connections ...
Monitor Web Activity of Network Users
Monitor Web Activity of Network Users You can use the ACC, URL filtering reports, and logs that are generated on the firewall to track user ...
View the User Activity Report
View the User Activity Report This report provides a quick method of viewing user or group activity and also provides an option to view browse ...
Generate User/Group Activity Reports
Generate User/Group Activity Reports User/Group Activity reports summarize the web activity of individual users or user groups. Both reports include the same information except for ...