View the User Activity Report
This report provides a quick method of viewing user or group activity and also provides an option to view browse time activity.
- Configure a User Activity Report.
- Select.MonitorPDF ReportsUser Activity Report
- Adda report and enter aNamefor it.
- Select the reportType:
- SelectUserto generate a report for one person.
- SelectGroupfor a group of users.
- Enter theUsername/IP Addressfor a user report or enter the group name for a user group report.
- Select the time period. You can select an existing time period, or selectCustom.
- Select theInclude Detailed Browsingcheck box, so browsing information is included in the report.
- Run the report.
- ClickRun Now.
- When the firewall finishes generating report, click one of the links to download it:
- ClickDownload User Activity Reportto download a PDF version of the report.
- ClickDownload URL Logsto download a CSV file of the corresponding log entries.
- After downloading the report, clickCancel.
- If you want to save the user activity report settings so you can run the same report again later, clickOK; otherwise clickCancel.
- View the user activity report by opening the file that you downloaded. The PDF version of the report shows the user or group on which you based the report, the report time frame, and a table of contents:
- Click an item in the table of contents to view the report details. For example, clickTraffic Summary by URL Categoryto view statistics for the selected user or group.
Monitor > PDF Reports > User Activity Report
Monitor > PDF Reports > User Activity Report Use this page to create reports that summarize the activity of individual users or user groups. Click ...
Generate User/Group Activity Reports
Generate User/Group Activity Reports User/Group Activity reports summarize the web activity of individual users or user groups. Both reports include the same information except for ...
Configure a Group Activity Report on Panorama
Configure a Group Activity Report on Panorama Perform the following steps to generate a Group Activity report on Panorama. Group Activity reports summarize the web ...
Configure Custom URL Filtering Reports
Configure Custom URL Filtering Reports To generate a detailed report that you can schedule to run regularly, configure a custom URL Filtering report. You can ...
Manage PDF Summary Reports
Manage PDF Summary Reports PDF summary reports contain information compiled from existing reports, based on data for the top 5 in each category (instead of ...
Monitor > PDF Reports > SaaS Application Usage
Monitor > PDF Reports > SaaS Application Usage Use this page to create a report that summarizes the SaaS application activity on your network. This ...
View Reports The firewall provides an assortment of over 40 predefined reports that it generates every day. You can view these reports directly on the ...
Generate Custom Reports
Generate Custom Reports You can configure custom reports that the firewall generates immediately (on demand) or on schedule (each night). To understand the selections available ...
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports You can configure reports to run immediately or schedule them to run at specific intervals. You can save and export ...