Configure LDAP Authentication
You can use LDAP to authenticate end users who access applications or services through Captive Portal and authenticate firewall or Panorama administrators who access the web interface.
- Add an LDAP server profile.The profile defines how the firewall connects to the LDAP server.
- SelectandDeviceServer ProfilesLDAPAdda server profile.
- Enter aProfile Nameto identify the server profile.
- Addthe LDAP servers (up to four). For each server, enter aName(to identify the server),LDAP ServerIP address or FQDN, and serverPort(default 389).If you use an FQDN address object to identify the server and you subsequently change the address, you must commit the change for the new server address to take effect.
- Select the serverType.
- Enter theBind TimeoutandSearch Timeoutin seconds (default is 30 for both).
- ClickOKto save the server profile.
- Assign the server profile to an Configure an Authentication Profile and Sequence to define various authentication settings.
- Assign the authentication profile to the firewall application that requires authentication.
- Verify that the firewall can Test Authentication Server Connectivity to authenticate users.
Configure an Authentication Profile and Sequence
Configure an Authentication Profile and Sequence An authentication profile defines the authentication service that validates the login credentials of administrators who access the firewall web ...
Guidelines for Setting Authentication Server Timeouts
Guidelines for Setting Authentication Server Timeouts The following are some guidelines for setting the timeouts for firewall attempts to connect with External Authentication Services . ...
Configure Kerberos Server Authentication
Configure Kerberos Server Authentication You can use Kerberos to natively authenticate end users and firewall or Panorama administrators to an Active Directory domain controller or ...
Configure Multi-Factor Authentication
Configure Multi-Factor Authentication To use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for protecting sensitive services and applications, you must configure Captive Portal to display a web form for ...
Authentication Authentication is a method for protecting services and applications by verifying the identities of users so that only legitimate users have access. Several firewall ...
Configure TACACS+ Authentication
Configure TACACS+ Authentication You can configure TACACS+ authentication for end users and firewall or Panorama administrators. You can also use a TACACS+ server to manage ...
Configure RADIUS Authentication
Configure RADIUS Authentication You can configure RADIUS authentication for end users and firewall or Panorama administrators. For administrators, you can use RADIUS to manage authorization ...
Device > Server Profiles > LDAP
Device > Server Profiles > LDAP Select Device Server Profiles LDAP or Panorama Server Profiles LDAP to configure settings for the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ...
Configure Authentication Policy
Configure Authentication Policy Perform the following steps to configure Authentication policy for end users who access services through Captive Portal. Before starting, ensure that your ...