Manage PDF Summary Reports
PDF summary reports contain information compiled from existing reports, based on data for the top 5 in each category (instead of top 50). They also contain trend charts that are not available in other reports.
- Set up a PDF Summary Report.
- Select MonitorPDF ReportsManage PDF Summary.
- Click Add and then enter a Name for the report.
- Use the drop-down for each report group and select
one or more of the elements to design the PDF Summary Report. You
can include a maximum of 18 report elements.
- To remove an element from the report, click the x icon or clear the selection from the drop-down for the appropriate report group.
- To rearrange the reports, drag and drop the element icons to another area of the report.
- Click OK to save the report.
- Commit the changes.
- View the report.To download and view the PDF Summary Report, see View Reports.
Monitor > PDF Reports > Manage PDF Summary
Monitor > PDF Reports > Manage PDF Summary PDF summary reports contain information compiled from existing reports, based on data for the top 5 in ...
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports You can configure reports to run immediately or schedule them to run at specific intervals. You can save and export ...
Monitor > PDF Reports
Monitor > PDF Reports The following topics describe PDF reports. Monitor > PDF Reports > Manage PDF Summary Monitor > PDF Reports > User Activity ...
Manage Report Groups
Manage Report Groups Report groups allow you to create sets of reports that the system can compile and send as a single aggregate PDF report ...
Disable Predefined Reports
Disable Predefined Reports The firewall includes about 40 predefined reports that it automatically generates daily. If you do not use some or all of these, ...
Generate Custom Reports
Generate Custom Reports You can configure custom reports that the firewall generates immediately (on demand) or on schedule (each night). To understand the selections available ...
View Reports The firewall provides an assortment of over 40 predefined reports that it generates every day. You can view these reports directly on the ...
App Scope Summary Report
App Scope Summary Report The Summary report displays charts for the top five gainers, losers, and bandwidth consuming applications, application categories, users, and sources. To ...
View and Manage Reports
View and Manage Reports The reporting capabilities on the firewall allow you to keep a pulse on your network, validate your policies, and focus your ...