- Endpoint Tunnel Configurations Based on Source Region or IP Address
- Portal Configuration Assignment and HIP-Based Access Control Using New Endpoint Attributes
- HIP Report Redistribution
- DNS Configuration Assignment Based on Users or User Groups
- Tunnel Restoration and Authentication Cookie Usage Restrictions
- Mixed Authentication Method Support for Certificates or User Credentials
- Pre-Logon Followed by Two-Factor Authentication
- Pre-Logon Followed by SAML Authentication
- GlobalProtect Gateway and Portal Location Configuration
- User Location Visibility on GlobalProtect Gateways and Portals
- Concurrent Support for IPv4 and IPv6 DNS Servers
- Support for IPv6-Only GlobalProtect Deployments
Learn about the exciting new GlobalProtect™ features introduced in the PAN-OS® 9.0 release. ...
Pre-Logon Followed by Two-Factor Authentication
The GlobalProtect app for Windows and Mac endpoints now supports pre-logon followed by two-factor authentication for user login. ...
Pre-Logon Followed by SAML Authentication
The GlobalProtect app for Windows and Mac endpoints now supports pre-logon followed by SAML authentication for user login. ...
Configure a GlobalProtect Gateway
Configure a GlobalProtect gateway to enforce security policies and provide VPN access for your users. ...
Remote Access VPN with Pre-Logon
Remote Access VPN with Pre-Logon Pre-logon is a connect method that establishes a VPN tunnel before a user logs in. The purpose of pre-logon is ...
Tunnel Restoration and Authentication Cookie Usage Restrictions
You can now enforce additional restrictions on tunnel restoration and authentication cookie usage. ...
GlobalProtect Portals Agent App Tab
GlobalProtect Portals Agent App Tab Network GlobalProtect Portals Agent App Select the App tab to specify how end users interact with the GlobalProtect apps installed ...
Customize the GlobalProtect App
Customize the GlobalProtect App The portal agent configuration allows you to customize how your end users interact with the GlobalProtect apps installed on their endpoints. ...
Timeout Settings Tab
Connection Settings Tab Network GlobalProtect Gateways Agent Connection Settings Select the Connection Settings tab to define the timeout settings and authentication cookie usage restrictions for ...