Install the Enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Plugin
Install the Enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) plugin on your Panorama™ management server and managed firewalls.
To install the Enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) plugin on your Panorama™ management server and managed firewalls , you must download the plugin from the Palo Alto Networks Customer Support Portal, upload the plugin to Panorama, and then install the plugin. You must install the plugin on Panorama and your managed firewalls to leverage the Enterprise DLP.
Your existing data patterns (
) and data filtering profiles (
) are automatically hidden after you successfully install the Enterprise DLP plugin on Panorama. To display your existing data patterns and filtering profiles, see Enable Existing Data Patterns and Filtering Profiles.
- (Best Practices) Before you begin installing the plugin and activating your Enterprise DLP license, selectto locate your Panorama and managed firewalls to verify they belong to the same CSP account.AssetsDevicesPanorama and the managed firewalls leveraging Enterprise DLP are required to belong to the same CSP account and enables you to share data profiles for consistent security policy enforcement.
- You must install the device certificate on all your managed firewalls leveraging Enterprise DLP.
- Install the plugin on Panorama.
- Selectand search for the latest version of the dlp plugin.PanoramaPlugins
- DownloadandInstallthe Enterprise DLP plugin on Panorama.
- Commit and push to your managed firewalls complete the Enterprise DLP plugin installation.This step is required in order for Enterprise DLP data filtering profile names to appear in Data Filtering logs.While a performing aCommit and Pushis supported, it is not recommended for Enterprise DLP configuration changes and requires you to manually select the impacted templates and managed firewalls in the Push Scope Selection.
- SelectandCommitCommit to PanoramaCommityour configuration changes.
- SelectandCommitPush to DevicesEdit Selections.
- SelectDevice GroupsandInclude Device and Network Templates.
- Pushyour configuration changes to your managed firewalls.
- Activate your Enterprise DLP license on the Palo Alto Networks Customer Support Portal (CSP).Repeat this step for all firewalls leveraging Enterprise DLP.
- Log in to the Palo Alto Networks Customer Support Portal.
- Selectand click the edit button ( ) in the Actions column.AssetsDevices
- In the Device Licenses window, selectActivate Auth-Codeand enter theAuthorization Code.The authorization code (auth code) is automatically provided to you by Palo Alto Networks in an email upon purchase of the Enterprise DLP plugin license.
- ClickAgree and Submit.
- (Optional) Create a Palo Alto Networks Support ticket to enable Enterprise DLP license transfer between firewalls.Requesting that the Enterprise DLP license be transferable allows you to transfer your DLP license to other managed firewalls.In the support ticket, include the following information:
- Request a firewall transfer for the Enterprise DLP license.
- Your CSP account ID and email associated with your CSP account.
- The managed firewall serial number. If you activated the Enterprise DLP license on multiple managed firewalls, include all the managed firewalls serial numbers in a single support ticket.
- The auth code(s) used to activate the Enterprise DLP license on your managed firewalls.
- If you have managed firewalls belonging to a different CSP account, provide the CSP account ID with which those managed firewalls are associated.
- Activate the Enterprise DLP plugin on your managed firewalls.
- SelectandPanoramaDevice DeploymentLicenseActivatethe Enterprise DLP plugin.
- Enter theAuth Codefor the target managed firewalls.The auth code is automatically provided to you by Palo Alto Networks in an email upon purchase of the Enterprise DLP plugin license.
- Activatethe Enterprise DLP plugin license on your managed firewalls.
- Selectand verify that the predefined Data Filtering profiles are displayed.ObjectsDLPDLP Data FilteringPanorama is automatically populated with predefined Data Filtering profiles when Panorama successfully connects to the DLP cloud service.
- Verify the Enterprise DLP license is successfully activated on your managed firewalls.
- Selectand verify that the license is successfully activated.DeviceLicenses
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.