Add Custom Logos to Panorama
You can upload image files to customize the following areas on Panorama:
- Background image on the login screen
- Header on the top left corner of the web interface; you can also hide the Panorama default background
- Title page and footer image in PDF reports
Supported image types include .jpg, .gif, and .png. Image files for use in PDF reports cannot contain an alpha channel. The size of the image must be less than 128 Kilobytes (131,072 bytes); the recommended dimensions are displayed on screen. If the dimension is larger than the recommended size, the image will be automatically cropped.
- Select PanoramaSetupOperations.
- In the Miscellaneous section, click Custom Logos.
- Click the Upload logo icon and select an image for any of the following options: the login screen, the left corner of the main user interface, the PDF report title page and the PDF report footer.
- Click Open to add the image. To preview the image, click the preview logo icon.
- (Optional) To clear the green background header on the Panorama web interface, select the check box for Remove Panorama background header.
- Click Close to save your changes.
- Select CommitCommit to Panorama and Commit your changes.
Configure Banners, Message of the Day, and Logos
Configure Banners, Message of the Day, and Logos A login banner is optional text that you can add to the login page so that administrators ...
Device > Setup > Operations
Device > Setup > Operations You can perform the following tasks to manage the running and candidate configurations of the firewall and Panorama. If you’re ...
Administer Panorama This section describes how to administer and maintain the Panorama™ management server. It includes the following topics: Preview, Validate, or Commit Configuration Changes ...
Use the Web Interface
Use the Web Interface The following topics describe how to use the firewall web interface. For detailed information about specific tabs and fields in the ...
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports You can configure reports to run immediately or schedule them to run at specific intervals. You can save and export ...
Manage Report Groups
Manage Report Groups Report groups allow you to create sets of reports that the system can compile and send as a single aggregate PDF report ...
Monitor > PDF Reports > Report Groups
Monitor > PDF Reports > Report Groups Report groups allow you to create sets of reports that the system can compile and send as a ...
Install Updates for Panorama with an Internet Connection
Install Updates for Panorama with an Internet Connection If Panorama™ has a direct connection to the internet, perform the following steps to install Panorama software ...
Upload the Image to the SDX Server
Upload the Image to the SDX Server To provision the VM-Series firewall, you need to obtain the .xva image file and upload it to the ...