Configure a Panorama Administrator Account
Administrative accounts specify Administrative Roles and authentication for Panorama administrators. The service that you use to assign roles and perform authentication determines whether you add the accounts on Panorama, on an external server, or both (see Administrative Authentication). For an external authentication service, you must configure an authentication profile before adding an administrative account (see Configure Administrative Accounts and Authentication). If you already configured the authentication profile or you will use the authentication mechanism that is local to Panorama, perform the following steps to add an administrative account on Panorama.
You can’t add an administrator account to a Dedicated Log Collector (M-Series appliance in Log Collector mode). Only the predefined administrator account with the default username (admin) is available on Dedicated Log Collectors.
- Select PanoramaAdministrators and Add an account.
- Enter a user Name for the administrator.
- Select an Authentication Profile or sequence if you configured either for the administrator.
- Select the Administrator Type:
- Dynamic—Select a predefined administrator role.
- Custom Panorama Admin—Select the Admin Role Profile you created for this administrator (see Configure an Admin Role Profile).
- Device Group and Template Admin—Map access domains to administrative roles as described in the next step.
- (Device Group and Template Admin only) In the Access Domain to Administrator Role section, click Add, select an Access Domain from the drop-down (see Configure an Access Domain), click the adjacent Admin Role cell, and select an Admin Role profile.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Select CommitCommit to Panorama and Commit your changes.
Configure a Firewall Administrator Account
Configure a Firewall Administrator Account Administrative accounts specify roles and authentication methods for firewall administrators. The service that you use to assign roles and perform ...
Configure Local or External Authentication for Panorama Administrators
Configure Local or External Authentication for Panorama Administrators You can use an external authentication service or the service that is local to Panorama to authenticate ...
Administrative Authentication You can configure the following types of authentication and authorization ( Administrative Roles and Access Domains ) for Panorama administrators: Authentication Method Authorization ...
Panorama > Administrators
Panorama > Administrators Select Panorama Administrators to create and manage accounts for Panorama administrators. If you log in to Panorama as an administrator with a ...
Configure RADIUS Authentication
Configure RADIUS Authentication You can configure RADIUS authentication for end users and firewall or Panorama administrators. For administrators, you can use RADIUS to manage authorization ...
TACACS+ User Account Management
TACACS+ User Account Management You can now use Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System Plus ( TACACS+ ) Vendor-Specific Attributes (VSAs) to manage firewall and Panorama ...
Configure RADIUS Authentication for Panorama Administrators
Configure RADIUS Authentication for Panorama Administrators You can use a RADIUS server to authenticate administrative access to the Panorama web interface. You can also define ...
Set Up a Panorama Administrative Account and Assign CLI Privileges
Set Up a Panorama Administrative Account and Assign CLI Privileges To set up a custom Panorama administrative role and assign CLI privileges, use the following ...
Configure TACACS+ Authentication
Configure TACACS+ Authentication You can configure TACACS+ authentication for end users and firewall or Panorama administrators. You can also use a TACACS+ server to manage ...