Add Custom Logos to Panorama
You can upload image files to customize the following areas on Panorama:
- Background image on the login screen
- Header on the top left corner of the web interface; you can also hide the Panorama default background
- Title page and footer image in PDF reports
Supported image types include .jpg, .gif, and .png. Image files for use in PDF reports cannot contain an alpha channel. The size of the image must be less than 128 Kilobytes (131,072 bytes); the recommended dimensions are displayed on screen. If the dimension is larger than the recommended size, the image will be automatically cropped.
- Select PanoramaSetupOperations.
- In the Miscellaneous section, click Custom Logos.
- Click the Upload logo icon and select an image for any of the following options: the login screen, the left corner of the main user interface, the PDF report title page and the PDF report footer.
- Click Open to add the image. To preview the image, click the preview logo icon.
- (Optional) To clear the green background header on the Panorama web interface, select the check box for Remove Panorama background header.
- Click Close to save your changes.
- Select CommitCommit to Panorama and Commit your changes.
Configure Banners, Message of the Day, and Logos
Configure Banners, Message of the Day, and Logos A login banner is optional text that you can add to the login page so that administrators ...
Device > Setup > Operations
Device > Setup > Operations You can perform the following tasks to manage the running and candidate configurations of the firewall and Panorama™. If you’re ...
Use the Web Interface
Use the Web Interface The following topics describe how to use the firewall web interface. For detailed information about specific tabs and fields in the ...
Administer Panorama This section describes how to administer and maintain the Panorama™ management server. It includes the following topics: Preview, Validate, or Commit Configuration Changes ...
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports
Generate, Schedule, and Email Reports You can configure reports to run immediately or schedule them to run at specific intervals. You can save and export ...
Upload the VM-Series Image to OCI
Upload the VM-Series Image to OCI Complete the following procedure to upload a VM-Series for KVM qcow2 file and create a custom image that you ...
Manage Report Groups
Manage Report Groups Report groups allow you to create sets of reports that the system can compile and send as a single aggregate PDF report ...
Monitor > PDF Reports > Report Groups
Monitor > PDF Reports > Report Groups Report groups allow you to create sets of reports that the system can compile and send as a ...
Install the VM-Series Firewall in OpenStack
Install the VM-Series Firewall in a Basic Gateway Deployment Complete the following steps to prepare the heat templates, bootstrap files, and software images needed to ...