Monitor Your Prisma Access Environment
Summarydashboard shows an overview of your Prisma Access environment. You can view all open alerts across Remote Networks, Service Connections, Mobile Users, and your licensed entities, as well as the connectivity status of your networks at the tenant level. You can view license expiration details at the tenant level, as well as at the supertenant level.
You can select a preconfigured
Time Rangeor set a custom time range within which to view your data. The
Time Rangefilter is set to
Last 1 Hourby default. See the Time Range Selection Filter topic for details on how to set the time range. Additionally, you can further filter your data using the options available under the blue filter icon next to the
Time Rangefilter. The options available under this filter vary, depending on the dashboard that is active when you click the filter. All the charts and graphs get updated based on the
Time Rangeand the filters selected, except when it says real time on the widget or the column.
The navigation bar on the top lets you select a supertenant or any of its subtenants you want to monitor. Keep in mind that the license information is available only at the supertenant level. That is because all the subtenants inherit the license from their parent supertenant. Widgets on this page can be expanded or collapsed for ease of use. Select the small arrow to the left of each widget title to expand or collapse that widget.
View Alerts on the Summary Page
Alertsto view all open alerts by severity in real time for Remote Networks, Mobile Users, and Service Connections in your environment. The legend shows an aggregate of the critical, high, and medium open alerts across the four entities by severity. Select the alert on the upper right of the widget or
View all Alertsto go to the
Alertspage so you can view the alerts in question. If you select an alert’s status—for example, you select
Alertspage opens, with alerts sorted by
If your environment is healthy and there are no alerts that need your attention,
Alertsdoes not have any data to display. In this case, you’ll see
Everything looks good!on the right side of the widget.
View Connectivity Status of Your Licensed Entities
Connectivity Statusdisplays the number of
Remote Networkssites and
Mobile Usersdevices connected in real time out of the total deployed, and the number of
Service Connectionsthat are online as of the last minute. It also displays the percentage increase or decrease in the number of connected sites for Mobile Users and Service Connections as of the last
Time Rangeselected. For
Mobile Users, you can see the currently connected Mobile Users out of the total licensed Mobile Users as of the last minute. Mobile Users data is filtered on the connection method you select. If you select both
GlobalProtect, the data shown is the combined number of currently connected Mobile Users. The data shown in this widget is for licensed entities only.
See Prisma Access Locations Status
Prisma Access Locations Statusdisplays the overall network status of the Prisma Access locations for
Service Connections, and your licensed entities. The data comes from the actual Prisma Access location where you have activated your gateways or Service Connections. The bars are color-coded, with red indicating that all instances in the location are down, green indicating that all instances in the location are up and running, and yellow indicating that one or more instances are down.
Select any point in the status bars to go to the Prisma Access Locations dashboard, where you can see the detailed status of the location. Use the
Prisma Access Locationfilter to view details about a specific location.
Understand Combined Traffic Distribution
View the fraction of your data that goes through the internet, as well as the fraction of your data that is internal network traffic, which goes through the internal apps for security clearance. Internal apps are those that are running in your datacenter in headquarters.
The X-axis displays the time and the traffic is displayed on the y-axis.
- The data shown on the X-axis is for every 3 minutes when theTime Rangeselected isLast 15 Minutes,Last 1 Hour, andLast 3 Hours.
- The data shown is only for the currently selected supertenant or subtenant.
- The data you see here pertains only to the node(s) for which you have purchased license(s). For example, if you have not purchased the Remote Networks license, you see only Mobile Users data.
- By default, the widget displays the combined traffic for both Mobile Users and Remote Networks as well as for their traffic that is routed through the Internet as well as internal network (datacenter). You can select or deselect any of the following to filter the data:Mobile Users - Internet, Mobile Users - Internal Network, Remote Networks - Internet, Remote Networks - Internal Network.The number displayed at the top of the widget is a combination of only the legends that you select.If no data is available for either Remote Networks or Mobile Users, the legends for that node is not displayed.
- By default, the filters are set to the following values:
- Prisma Access Locationsis set toAll. You can filter your data by selecting the location(s) for which you want to see the traffic data. If there is no data for the location(s) you selected, the widget is empty.
- Time Rangeis set toLast 1 Hour, which means the traffic distribution displayed is for the last one hour. You can change thisTime Range.
- Although you can selectGlobalProtect,Explicit Proxy, or both, the data displayed for Mobile Users is specific to the GlobalProtect connections only. It does not include data for Explicit Proxy connections.
- Hover your cursor over any bar to see a tool tip that indicates the traffic distribution amongMobile Users - Internet,Mobile Users - Internal Network,Remote Networks - Internet, andRemote Networks - Internal Networkat any point in time within the selectedTime Range.
Monitor Licensing Information
New and transitioned cloud-managed Prisma Access customers can monitor license consumption status and license expiration dates in the SASE platform using Monitor Tenant Licenses Through the Prisma SASE Platform.
You can monitor your license consumption status through
Consumption Status. The number of
Unique Mobile Usersis derived by adding users that have connected using GlobalProtect or Explicit Proxy in the last 90 days.
You can monitor your license expiration dates through
Subscription Status. You can see how long you have before your licenses expire.
The license expiration date applies only for the supertenant selected. You can view status for the Remote Networks, Mobile Users, and Service Connections licenses that the tenant holds. Because the subtenants inherit the supertenant license that they belong to and are not licensed separately, you do not see license information for subtenants.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.