Reset Your Prisma Access License
Use this workflow if you need to modify one or more of your licenses; for example, if you update your Prisma Access license from an evaluation to a production version.
If you are upgrading your Prisma Access license from evaluation to production, make sure that your Panorama appliance has active, paid licenses before starting this procedure. If your Panorama has an evaluation license, you need to transfer the Prisma Access license to a Panorama with a production license.
- In the Panorama appliance, select.PanoramaLicenses
- Make a note or take a screenshot of the licenses you have, the quantity of licenses, and the expiration date of each license.
- Remove the license that you need to modify.For example, if you are upgrading from an evaluation to a production license, remove the evaluation cloud service licenses you have installed.
- Open a SSH console session to the Panorama appliance.
- Enter thedelete license keycommand, then press theTabkey to view all installed license keys.
- Delete all Prisma Access license keys, including the license keys for Cortex Data Lake (formerly Logging Service), Prisma Access for Users, Prisma Access for Networks, and Prisma Access for Clean Pipe, as applicable to your deployment.The following is an example of the process:admin-Panorama>delete license key[then click tab] GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_f_2017_11_07.key 2017/11/0712:32:51 0.3K GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_for_Mobile_Users_2017_11_07.key 2018/01/10 13:52:18 0.3K GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_for_Remote_Networks_2017_11_07.key 2018/01/10 13:52:18 0.3K Logging_Service_2017_11_07.key 2018/01/10 13:52:18 0.3K admin-Panorama>delete license key Logging_Service_2017_11_07.keysuccessfully removed Logging_Service_2017_11_07.key admin-Panorama>delete license key GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_f_2017_11_07.keysuccessfully removed GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_f_2017_11_07.key admin-Panorama>delete license key GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_for_Remote_Networks_2017_11_07.keysuccessfully removed GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_for_Remote_Networks_2017_11_07.key admin-Panorama>delete license key GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_for_Mobile_Users_2017_11_07.keysuccessfully removed GlobalProtect_Cloud_Service_for_Mobile_Users_2017_11_07.key
- From the Panorama administration console, selectand clickPanoramaLicensesRetrieve license keys from license server.This step should refresh the licenses you already have, and the new licenses should reflect the new quantity you purchased and the new expiration date.
- Delete any existing certificates using CLI from Panorama by entering the following command:admin-Panorama>request plugins cloud_services panorama-certificate delete
- Enter thedebug plugins cloud_services reset-endpointcommand to reset the Panorama appliance.
- Create the new certificate with the new OTP by entering the following command, wherevalueis the new OTP:admin-Panorama>request plugins cloud_services panorama-certificate fetch debug yes otpvalue
- Complete the one-time password (OTP) verification procedure and verify the Panorama appliance.
- In Panorama, verify that you can make configuration changes and can successfully push the configuration to Prisma Access.If the licenses do not update correctly, or if you are not able to make configuration changes after the refresh, contact Palo Alto Networks support.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.