Upgrade Prisma Cloud Onebox.
- Download the latest Prisma Cloud release package from Releases.
- Unpack the downloaded tarball.Check the version of Prisma Cloud that will be installed:$ grep DOCKER_TWISTLOCK_TAG twistlock.cfgTo upgrade your onebox install, run:$ sudo ./twistlock.sh -syj oneboxTo upgrade your console install, run:$ sudo ./twistlock.sh -syj consoleYou can now upgrade all your Defenders from the Console UI.Upgrade single Container DefendersThe Console user interface lets you upgrade all Defenders in a single shot. This method minimizes the effort required to upgrade all your deployed Defenders.Alternatively, you can select which Defenders to upgrade. Use this method when you have different maintenance windows for different deployments. For example, you might have an open window on Tuesday to upgrade thirty Defenders in your development environment, but no available window until Saturday to upgrade the remaining twenty Defenders in your production environment. In order to give you sufficient time to upgrade your environment, older versions of Defender can coexist with the latest version of Defender and the latest version of Console.Prerequisites:You have already upgraded Console.
- Open Console.
- On the left menu bar, go toManage > Defender > Manageand clickDefendersto see a list of all your deployed stand-alone Container Defenders.
- Upgrade your stand-alone Defenders. You can either:
- Upgrade all Defenders at the same time by clickingUpgrade all.
- Upgrade a subset of your Defenders by clicking the individualActions > Upgradebutton in the row that corresponds to the Defender you want to upgrade.TheRestartandDecommissionbuttons are not available for DaemonSet Defenders. They are only available for stand-alone Defenders.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.