IBM Cloud Security Advisor
IBM Cloud Security Advisor is a centralized security dashboard. Prisma Cloud can be configured to send security findings to your service dashboard.
Configuring alert frequency
You can configure the rate at which alerts are emitted. This is a global setting that controls the spamminess of the alert service. Alerts received during the specified period are aggregated into a single alert. For each alert profile, an alert is sent as soon as the first matching event is received. All subsequent alerts are sent once per period.
- Open Console, and go toManage > Alerts.
- InAggregate audits every, specify the maximum rate that alerts should be sent.You can specifySecond,Minute,Hour,Day.
Sending alerts to Security Advisor
Alert profiles specify which events should trigger the alert machinery, and to which channel alerts are sent. You can send alerts to any combination of channels by creating multiple alert profiles.
Alert profiles consist of two parts:
(1) Alert settings — Who should get the alerts, and on what channel?Configure Prisma Cloud to integrate with your messaging service and specify the people or places where alerts should be sent. For example, configure the email channel and specify a list of all the email addresses where alerts should be sent. Or for JIRA, configure the project where the issue should be created, a long with the type of issue, priority, assignee, and so on.
(2) Alert triggers — Which events should trigger an alert to be sent?Specify which of the rules that make up your overall policy should trigger alerts.
If you use multi-factor authentication, you must create an exception or app-specific password to allow Console to authenticate to the service.
Create new alert profile
Create a new alert profile.
- InManage > Alerts, clickAdd profile.
- Enter a name for your alert profile.
- InProvider, selectIBM Cloud Security Advisor.
Configure the channel
Configure the channel.
- InCredential, clickAdd newor select an existing service account.
- Copy the configuration URL, and set it aside. You’ll need it for the next step.
- Go to the Security Advisor dashboard, and then follow the steps in Prisma Cloud partner integration to complete the setup process.
- ClickSend Test Alertto test the connection.
Configure the triggers
Configure how the alert is triggered.
- UnderAlert Types, check the boxes types of events that should trigger an alert.
- For additional configuration options, clickEdit.
- To specify specific rules that should trigger an alert, deselectAll rules, and then select any individual rules.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.