Scan Harbor registries.
Scan images on Harbor Registry in Compute Console
Configure Prisma Cloud to scan your Harbor registry. To scan a repository in Harbor, create a new registry scan setting.
- Open Console
- Go toDefend > Vulnerabilities > Images > Registry Settings.
- ClickAdd Registry.
- In the dialog, enter the following information:
- In theVersiondrop-down list, selectHarbor.
- In theRegistryfield, enter the FQDN of your Harbor registry (https://).
- InRepository name, enter the name of the repository to scan, or leave this blank to scan all repositories.
- InCredential, select the credentials to use.If Console doesn’t have a copy of your credentials yet, clickAdd New. Select eitherBasic authentication, and fill out the rest of the fields. The minimum required credentials for each repository isLimited Guest.
- InOS type, specify whether the repo holdsLinuxorWindowsimages.
- InScanner, selectAutomatic.Console automatically selects an available Defender to execute the scan job. Alternatively, you can explicitly select a Defender from the drop-down list. Defenders are listed according to the hosts where they run. For more information, see deployment patterns.
- InNumber of scanners, enter the number of Defenders across which scan jobs can be distributed.
- SetCapto the number of most recent images to scan. LeavingCapset to the default value of5will scan the most recent 5 images. Setting this field to0will scan all images.
- Click the yellow save button.
- Verify that the images in the repository are being scanned.
- Go toMonitor > Vulnerabilities > Images > Registries.A progress indicator at the top right of the window shows the status of the current scan. As the scan of each image is completed, its findings are added to the results table.
- To get details about the vulnerabilities in an image, click on it.To force a specific repository to be scanned again, selectScanfrom the top right of the results table, then click on the specific registry to rescan.
Integrate Compute as pluggable scanner
Configure Compute as a pluggable scanner to view vulnerability scan results in Harbor Console itself, in addition to Compute Console. To add Compute as a vulnerability scanner in Harbor, follow steps outlined above for adding Harbor registry in Compute Console.
- In Harbor, go to the Administration > Interrogation Services page and click New Scanner.
- In the pop up, enter details your Compute Console details
- InName, provide a name for the scanner.
- InHTTP Endpoint:Login to your Compute Console, navigate to Defend > Vulnerabilities > Registry page. UnderHarbor scanner adaptersection, copy the URL from field b: "Use the following URL as the Harbor Scanner endpoint".This section only becomes visible after adding Harbor Registry in Compute Console as a registry as per steps outlined in section above.
- Authorization: None:
- Test Connection and clickSave.You can now go to Vulnerability tab under Interrogation services and hit Scan Now for vulnerability scanning reports.Note that when a scan is revoked from Harbor Console using Compute as a vulnerability scanner, Harbor pulls scan from Compute Console. In order to receive faster results, make sure you scan the registry on Compute Console as well.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.