Prisma Cloud can send email alerts when your policies are violated. Audits in
Monitor > Eventsare the result of a policy violation. Prisma Cloud can be configured to notify the appropriate party by email when an entire policy, or even specific rules, are violated.
Configuring alert frequency
You can configure the rate at which alerts are emitted. This is a global setting that controls the spamminess of the alert service. Alerts received during the specified period are aggregated into a single alert. For each alert profile, an alert is sent as soon as the first matching event is received. All subsequent alerts are sent once per period.
- Open Console, and go toManage > Alerts.
- InAggregate audits every, specify the maximum rate that alerts should be sent.You can specifySecond,Minute,Hour,Day.
Sending email alerts
Alert profiles specify which events should trigger the alert machinery, and to which channel alerts are sent. You can send alerts to any combination of channels by creating multiple alert profiles.
Alert profiles consist of two parts:
(1) Alert settings — Who should get the alerts, and on what channel?Configure Prisma Cloud to integrate with your messaging service and specify the people or places where alerts should be sent. For example, configure the email channel and specify a list of all the email addresses where alerts should be sent. Or for JIRA, configure the project where the issue should be created, a long with the type of issue, priority, assignee, and so on.
(2) Alert triggers — Which events should trigger an alert to be sent?Specify which of the rules that make up your overall policy should trigger alerts.
If you use multi-factor authentication, you must create an exception or app-specific password to allow Console to authenticate to the service.
Create new alert profile
Create a new alert profile.
- InManage > Alerts, clickAdd profile.
- Enter a name for your alert profile.
- InProvider, select
Configure the channel
Configure the channel.
- InSMTP address, specify the hostname for your outgoing email server.
- InPort, specify the port for email submissions.
- InCredential, cr