Google Cloud Security Command Center
Prisma Cloud can be configured as a security source that provides security findings to Google Cloud Security Command Center (SCC). This lets you see all security tool findings in a single place.
Prisma Cloud is a registered Google Cloud Platform Marketplace partner.
Configuring Google Cloud Security Command Center
In Google Cloud Platform (GCP), create a service account in your project that has the
Cloud Security Command Center APIenabled. You will need the service account keys, API, and Organization ID to enable this feature.
You should have already enabled and onboarded Prisma Cloud as a Security Source in Google Security Command Center. Prisma Cloud supports the alpha and beta versions of Google Security Command Center. The following instructions show how to configure the beta version.
- Log into your GCP tenant and select the project that has the Cloud Security Command Center API enabled.
- Go toIAM & admin > Service accounts.
- ClickCreate Service Account.
- Enter a name and description for the service account.
- Grant this service account access to project (optional)clickcontinue. Do not grant a role to the account at this time.
- Grant user account to this service accountclickcreate key.
- Set key type toJSON, and clickcreate. Save the downloaded JSON key.
- Go to the project’sAPIs & Services > Credentials.
- ClickCreate credentials > API key.
- Save the API key. We recommended that you restrict the key to theCloud Security Command Center API.
- Go to the Google tenant’s organizationalIAM & admin.This setting is configured at the organizational level, not the project level.
- In theIAMwindow click+Add.
- Paste in the name of the service account that has been created.
- Select Role:Security Center > Security Center Editor.
Configuring alert frequency
You can configure the rate at which alerts are emitted. This is a global setting that controls the spamminess of the alert service. Alerts received during the specified period are aggregated into a single alert. For each alert profile, an alert is sent as soon as the