You can configure Prisma Cloud to route alerts to PagerDuty. When Prisma Cloud detects anomalies, it generates alerts. Alerts are raised when the rules that make up your policy are violated.
Create a new Prisma Cloud service, and get an integration key.
- Log into PagerDuty.
- Go toConfiguration > Services.
- ClickNew Service.
- UnderGeneral Settings:
- Name: EnterPrisma Cloud.
- UnderIntegration Settings:
- Integration Type: SelectUse our API directly, the selectEvents API v2.
- Integration Name: EnterPrisma Cloud.
- ClickAdd Service. You’re taken toIntegrationstab for the Prisma Cloud service.
- Copy theIntegration Key, and set it aside. You’ll use it to configure the integration in Prisma Cloud Console.
Configuring alert frequency
You can configure the rate at which alerts are emitted. This is a global setting that controls the spamminess of the alert service. Alerts received during the specified period are aggregated into a single alert. For each alert profile, an alert is sent as soon as the first matching event is received. All subsequent alerts are sent once per period.
- Open Console, and go toManage > Alerts.
- InAggregate audits every, specify the maximum rate that alerts should be sent.You can specifySecond,