Integrate Prisma Cloud with Google Cloud Security Command
Learn how to integrate Prisma™ Cloud with Google Cloud Security Command Center (SCC).
Integrate Prisma™ Cloud with Google Cloud Security Command Center (SCC) for centralized visibility in to security and compliance risks associated with your cloud assets on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
You can set up this integration for a GCP Organization that you are monitoring with Prisma Cloud. The alerts generated by Prisma Cloud for GCP accounts based on your alert rule are posted to Google Cloud SCC. To show Prisma Cloud alerts in Google Could SCC for cloud accounts of other cloud types (such as AWS and Azure), contact Prisma Cloud support on the Palo Alto Networks LIVE Community.
- The service account you use to onboard the GCP Organization in to Prisma Cloud should include Viewer, Organization Viewer, and Security Center Findings Editor roles.
- To view assets and findings on the Cloud SCC console, enable theCloud Security Command Center API.
- Go to the GCP Console API Library and select your GCP project.Make sure to enable theCloud Security Command Center APIin the project owns the Service Account that you will use to onboard the GCP Organization into Prisma Cloud.
- Enable APIs and Services.
- Enable theCloud Security Command Center API.
- Sign up for the Prisma Cloud SCC solution on the Google console.A security center administrator can set up this integration on the Google console.
- Go to the Google Console and search forPrisma Cloud CSCC.
- Visit Palo Alto Networks site to Signup.
- Select the organization that you onboarded in to Prisma Cloud.
- Select theService accountyou used to onboard the GCP Organization.
- Copy theSource ID. You need theSource IDwhen you set up this integration in Prisma Cloud.
- Set up Google Cloud SCC as one of the integration channels in Prisma Cloud.
- Log in to Prisma Cloud.
- Create a+New Integration.
- SelectCSCCas theIntegration Type.
- Specify a meaningfulIntegration NameandDescription.
- Enter theSource IDthat you copied Prisma Cloud
- Select theGCP Organization.
- ClickNextand thenTest.For a successful integration, you must configure adequate permissions for the service account (as listed above). After you successfully set up the integration, the status) turns red when there are any issues and green when there are no issues or all issues are resolved.SettingsIntegrations
- Create an Alert Rule or modify an existing rule to send alerts to Google Cloud SCC. See Send Prisma Cloud Alert Notifications to Third-Party Tools.
- View alerts in Cloud SCC.
- Go to the Google Console and select.SecuritySecurity Command Center
- ClickFindingsto view the alerts.
- Select the rule to see the details about the alerts.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.