Integrate Prisma Cloud with Microsoft Teams
Learn how to integrate Prisma Cloud with Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams is a cloud-based team collaboration software that is part of the Office 365 suite of applications and is used for workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration.
Prisma Cloud integrates with Microsoft Teams and monitors your assets and sends alerts on resource misconfigurations, compliance violations, network security risks, and anomalous user activities either as they happen or as consolidated summary card, depending on how you configure alert notifications. Each alert message is a webhook notification that includes details such as the cloud type, policy name, and the resource that triggered the alert and the message card indicates the severity with a red (high), yellow (medium) or gray (low) line for easy scanning.
- Set up Microsoft Teams to view alert notifications from Prisma Cloud.You must create an incoming webhook connector on a new channel or an already existing channel on Microsoft Teams to enable the integration with Prisma Cloud. This webhook channel helps in the consolidation of alert notifications from Prisma Cloud into Microsoft Teams so that your operations team can review and take action on the alerts. To enable this integration, you must have administrative privileges or must contact your Microsoft 365 admin who manages Team settings for your organization.
- In Microsoft Teams, chooseMore options (...)next to the channel name and then chooseConnectors.
- Scroll toIncoming Webhook, selectAddandInstall.
- Enter a name for the webhook, andCreate.
- Copy the webhook URL to the clipboard and save it, before you clickDone.
- Set up Microsoft Teams on Prisma Cloud.
- Log in to Prisma Cloud.
- Select+Add Newto create a new integration.
- SetMicrosoft Teamsas theIntegration Type.
- Enter a name for the integration and optionally a description.
- Paste theWebhook URLthat you copied earlier.
- ClickTestand thenSave.On successful integration in the Microsoft teams conversation you receive a test message card with a green line.
- Create an Alert Rule or modify an existing rule to receive alerts in Microsoft Teams. See Send Prisma Cloud Alert Notifications to Third-Party Tools.The message card includes information on the policy rules and the resource names that have violated the policy, and it includes a direct link with the relevant filters to access Prisma Cloud and view the alert or scheduled notification summary directly in the app.
Integrate Prisma Cloud with Webhook
Learn how to integrate Prisma Cloud with Webhooks to see alerts in your service or application. ...
Send Prisma Cloud Alert Notifications to Third-Party Tools
Learn how to send Prisma Cloud alert notifications to your existing tools so that you can incorporate cloud security into your existing operational procedures. ...
Send RedLock Alert Notifications to Third-Party Tools
Learn how to send RedLock alert notifications to your existing tools so that you can incorporate cloud security into your existing operational procedures. ...
Integrate RedLock with Webhook
Learn how to integrate the RedLock service with Webhooks to see alerts in your service or application. ...
Configure External Integrations on Prisma Cloud
Learn how to integrate Prisma Cloud with third party services. ...
Integrate Prisma Cloud with PagerDuty
Learn how to integrate Prisma Cloud with PagerDuty to see alerts in your service or application. ...
Prisma Cloud Integrations
Learn about different types of integrations that Prisma Cloud supports with third-party systems. ...