Integrate Prisma Cloud with PagerDuty
Learn how to integrate Prisma Cloud with PagerDuty to see alerts in your service or application.
Integrate Prisma Cloud with PagerDuty to aid alerting, on-call scheduling, escalation policies and incident tracking to increase uptime of your apps, servers, websites and databases. When integrated, Prisma Cloud sends alerts to the PagerDuty service so that your incident response teams are notified to investigate and remediate the security incidents.
- Add a new service in PagerDuty and get the integration key. You have to provide this integration key in Prisma Cloud.
- Log in to PagerDuty.
- Clickand clickConfigurationServices+New Service.
- Fill theAdd a Serviceform.
- In theIntegration Settings, select theIntegration TypeasUse our API Directlyand selectEvents API V2.
- ClickAdd Serviceafter filling out all your details.
- Copy theIntegration Keyfrom Integrations and have it handy.You will need to give this integration key into Prisma Cloude while adding this integration.For more information on integrations in PagerDuty, see PagerDuty Documentation.
- Set up PagerDuty as an integration channel on Prisma Cloud.
- Log in to Prisma Cloud and select.SettingsIntegrations
- Select+Add New.
- Set theIntegration Typeaspagerduty.
- Enter theIntegration Keyof your Service on PagerDuty.
- ClickNextand then clickTest.
- ClickSaveto save this integration.Prisma Cloud creates a test incident and sends it to your Service in PagerDuty. To make sure that this integration is successful, look for the test integration in your PagerDuty Service.
- Modify an existing Alert rule, or create a new Alert Rule to send Alert notifications to PagerDuty. See Send Prisma Cloud Alert Notifications to Third-Party Tools.
- View Prisma Cloud in PagerDuty.In Pagerduty, all the open alerts have the incident state asTriggeredand all the resolved alerts have the incident state asResolved.
Integrate RedLock with PagerDuty
Learn how to integrate the RedLock service with PagerDuty to see alerts in your service or application. ...
Prisma Cloud Integrations
Learn about different types of integrations that Prisma Cloud supports with third-party systems. ...
Send Prisma Cloud Alert Notifications to Third-Party Tools
Learn how to send Prisma Cloud alert notifications to your existing tools so that you can incorporate cloud security into your existing operational procedures. ...
Send RedLock Alert Notifications to Third-Party Tools
Learn how to send RedLock alert notifications to your existing tools so that you can incorporate cloud security into your existing operational procedures. ...
Configure External Integrations on Prisma Cloud
Learn how to integrate Prisma Cloud with third party services. ...
Learn about different types of integrations that RedLock supports with third party systems. ...
Integrate Prisma Cloud with Webhook
Learn how to integrate Prisma Cloud with Webhooks to see alerts in your service or application. ...
Configure External Integrations on RedLock
Learn how to configure external integrations on RedLock with third party services. ...