Access Prisma Cloud
Log in to Prisma™ Cloud.
The welcome email you receive from Palo Alto Networks (email@example.com) includes a link to where you can access your instance of Prisma Cloud. If you are the first registered user, a Palo Alto Networks Customer Support Portal (CSP) account is created for you and you can log in to Prisma Cloud to start securing your cloud deployments. For all other Prisma Cloud users, when your Prisma Cloud system administrator adds you to the tenant, you receive two emails. Use the
Welcome to Palo Alto Networks Supportemail to activate the CSP account and set a password to access the Palo Alto Networks Support portal before you click
Get Startedin the
Welcome to Prisma Cloudemail to log in to your Prisma Cloud instance.
The link in your welcome email varies depending on whether you are using Palo Alto Networks Customer Support Portal (CSP) credentials to log in or if you are using a third-party identity provider (IdP) for Single Sign-On (SSO):
If you have a Palo Alto Networks CSP account, the link enables you to log in directly to Prisma Cloud using the email address and password registered with your CSP account.
If you are using a third-party IdP and the login URL is configured on Prisma Cloud, the link redirects you to login page for your IdP and you can log in using your IdP credentials. However, if the login URL is not configured on Prisma Cloud, you must navigate to your IdP and click the Prisma Cloud tile there to log in using the credentials set up on your IdP.
Status Updates—Use the Prisma Cloud status page to view operational status and subscribe to updates about the service.
- Launch a web browser to access Prisma Cloud.Go to the Pal o Alto Networks hub to access the app. To access the Prisma Cloud administrator console, Chrome version 72 or later provides the optimal user experience. The Prisma Cloud console is not explicitly tested on other browsers and, though we expect it to perform with graceful degradation, it is not guaranteed to work on other browsers.The URL for Prisma Cloud varies depending on the region and cluster on which your tenant is deployed. Your welcome email will include one of the following URLs that is specific to the tenant provisioned for you:
On the hub, if you can see the Prisma Cloud tile in to the app because of a SAML error, it likely means that you do not have an account on that Prisma cloud instance. Contact your system administrator for an account to access that instance.
- Accept the EULA.After you accept the terms and conditions of use, use the get started guide to learn the basics.
- Switch between Prisma Cloud instances.If you are responsible for monitoring clouds belonging to different organizations (tenants), you can use your Palo Alto Networks login credentials to access all tenants from the hub. To enable multitenant login access, your system administrator must add your email address on each Prisma Cloud tenant (see Add Administrative Users On Prisma Cloud).You will then receive an email from Palo Alto Networks to get started. By default, an administrator on Prisma cloud is designated as an Instance Administrator for that tenant only on the hub. If you want to change a role or enable access to other apps, see roles.With Palo Alto Networks CSP credentials, you can click the app switcher on the hub and then select a different tenant to which to switch between instances.If you see the serial number for your instance and want to change it to a descriptive label, navigate to the Settings page usingin the upper-right. Click directly on the serial number and rename it. This new name displays only on the hub and it does not automatically apply to your Prisma Cloud instance name.gearManage Apps
Log in Using the Prisma Cloud URL
If you have accepted the EULA and have a Palo Alto Networks CSP account, you can access the Prisma Cloud app directly.
- Access the Prisma Cloud App.Enter your username and password. The URL ishttps://<Prisma Cloud URL>/auth/sign
- Sign in.If you have more than one tenant, select yourTenantto sign in.If you have forgotten your password and are not using a third-party IdP, use theForgot Passwordlink to receive an email for resetting your password.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.