Get Prisma Cloud From the AWS Marketplace
Buy Prisma Cloud directly from the AWS Marketplace.
Purchase Prisma Cloud directly from the AWS Marketplace. Within 24 hours of purchase, you’ll get access to the Prisma Cloud tenant that is provisioned for you.
- Go to the AWS Marketplace.
- Select Prisma Cloud Threat Defense and Compliance Platform.Search for Palo Alto Networks on the AWS Marketplace and click the link for thePrisma Cloud Threat Defense and Compliance Platform.
- SelectContinue to Subscribe.
- Enter the details to get a Prisma Cloud subscription.The subscription is for a 12-month period.
- Select your auto-renewal preference.The defaultRenewal SettingsisYesso that your contract is automatically renewed before it expires. This ensures that you have uninterrupted coverage for securing your public cloud deployments.
- Select the license edition and the number of units.
- SelectCreate contract.
- Confirm the contract andPay Now.
- SelectSet up your accountto continue with setting up Prisma Cloud.This link has a temporary access token that expires in 24 hours. If you want to come back later and provide the details to provision your Prisma Cloud instance, you must log in to your AWS account. You can then use theView or Modifylink for the active AWS Marketplace software subscription onYour Softwarepage of the AWS Marketplace. You can then to get access to the linkClick here to setup your account.
- Provide the details for provisioning your Prisma Cloud instance.
- Enter the personal and company information requested in the form.
- Select the region where you want your Prisma Cloud tenant provisioned.
- SelectRegister.The message informs you whether the registration was successful. Look for the welcome email in your email inbox and click the link in that email to log in to the Palo Alto Networks hub.
Get RedLock From the AWS Marketplace
Try or buy the RedLock service directly from the AWS Marketplace. ...
Get Prisma Cloud From the Palo Alto Networks Marketplace
Try or buy Prisma Cloud directly from the Palo Alto Networks Marketplace. ...
Get Started with Prisma Cloud
Begin here to learn about Prisma Cloud, how it works, and the available license types. ...
Set up SSO Integration on Prisma Cloud
To secure administrator access to Prisma Cloud, go to your identity provider's site to configure single sign-on and then configure Prisma Cloud for SSO. ...
Connect Your Cloud Platform to Prisma Cloud
To begin monitoring the resources on your cloud infrastructure, connect your public cloud accounts to Prisma Cloud. ...
Integrate Prisma Cloud with AWS Security Hub
Learn how to integrate Prisma Cloud with AWS Security Hub and view and monitor your security posture on AWS Security Hub. ...
Get RedLock From the Palo Alto Networks Marketplace
Try or buy the RedLock service directly from the Palo Alto Networks Marketplace. ...