Add a New Compliance Report
Generate Prisma Cloud compliance reports to see how well your cloud accounts in Google, AWS and Azure are adhering to compliance standards. Create reports to run immediately for online viewing or download, or schedule recurring reports so you can monitor progress of your cloud compliance over time.
Creating compliance reports is the best way to monitor your cloud accounts across all cloud types—AWS, Azure, and GCP—and ensure that you are adhering to all compliance standards. You can create compliance reports based on a cloud compliance standard for immediate online viewing or download, or schedule recurring reports so you can monitor compliance to the standard over time. From a single report, you have a consolidated view how well all of your cloud accounts are adhering to the selected standard. Each report details how many resources and accounts are being monitored against the standard, and, of those, how many of the resources passed or failed the compliance check. In addition, the report provides detailed findings for each section of the standard including a description of the requirements in each section, what resources failed the compliance check, and recommendations for fixing the issues, so that you can prioritize what you need to do to become compliant. From the Compliance Reports dashboard, you can also view or download historic reports so that you can see your compliance trend.
- Log in to Prisma Cloud.
- Create a new report.
- Selectand select the standard for which you want to create a new compliance report.ComplianceOverview
- On the page for the compliance standard you selected, clickCreate Report.
- Enter the following information andSavethe report.
- Enter a descriptiveNamefor the report.
- Enter the
- Select whether you want to run the reportOne TimeorRecurring.If you selectRecurringyou must also specify how often you want to run the report, the interval, day of the week, and time when you want to schedule the recurring report to run.
- View your compliance reports.After you create a compliance report, it will automatically run at the time you specified. You can then view and manage your reports as follows:
- To the list of all compliance reports that have run, select. You can use the filters to narrow the list of compliance reports shown, or search for the report.ComplianceReports
- To view a compliance report, click the report name.A graphical view of the report displays showing the number of unique cloud resources and how many of them passed and the number and severity of those that failed (you can also toggle this to show percentages instead) and a graphical representation of how well your cloud accounts are doing against all sections of the standard. If this report has run before, you can also see the compliance trend over time. Finally the report shows summarizes compliance against each requirement of the standard. To drill down into details on a particular requirement of the standard, click the requirement name.
- If you want to refine the report so that it only shows the details you are interested, clone it. You can then use the Compliance filters to customize the report to show only the information you are interested. You can use the Compliance filters set the report timeframe and narrow the report to only show compliance information for specific cloud accounts, cloud regions, or cloud types. As you add or remove filters, the report updates so that you can see your changes reflected in the report. When the cloned report shows the information you want it to, clickCreate Reportto saveit as a new report instance.
- You canDownload Reportfor a PDF of the entire option (unless the report has already been scheduled for download in which case this option is grayed out). You can also download the details about compliance with each requirement of the standard to a CSV file by clicking the download icon.
- You can also download the compliance reports from thepage by clicking the Download icon that corresponds the specific report you want to download. Note that for recurring reports, this downloads the most recent report generated.ComplianceReports
- For recurring reports, you can view the report history by clicking the corresponding History icon. You can then view individual instances of the compliance report, or download them.
- To edit the recurrence settings of a report you added, or to add or remove email addresses of report recipients, click the corresponding Edit icon.
- For recurring reports, you can indicate whether you want to automatically include a PDF of the report to the recipients you defined, or whether you want administrators to be able to download the report on demand rather than emailing it by togglingEnable Scheduling. With this setting enabled, the report will automatically be emailed according to the recurrence schedule you defined. With it disabled, the report will not be emailed, but can be downloaded on demand.
Recommended For You
Recommended videos not found.