Use the Compliance Dashboard to see which of your monitored resources are not in compliance.
The Compliance Dashboard provides information related to your compliance posture across various compliance standards. The supported compliance standards are:
Unlike the Asset Inventory Dashboard that aggregates
all your resources and displays the pass and fail count for all
monitored resources, the Compliance Dashboard only displays the
results for monitored resources that match the policies included
within a compliance standard. For example, even if you have 30 AWS Redshift
instances, if none of the compliance standards include policies
that check the configuration or compliance and security standards
for Redshift instances, the 30 Redshift instances are not included
in the resource count on the Compliance Dashboard. The results on
the Compliance Dashboard therefore, help you focus your attention
on the gaps in compliance for a standard or regulation that is important
Compliance Standards Supported
CIS v1.2, GDPR, HITRUST v9.2, HIPAA, NIST 800.53 R4, NIST CSF v1.1,PCI DSS v3.2, SOC 2
CIS v1.0, HIPAA, NIST 800.53 R4, PCI DSS v3.2, SOC 2
CIS v1.0, GDPR, HIPAA, NIST 800.53 R4, NIST CSF v1.1,PCI DSS v3.2, SOC 2
The filters on the Dashboard allow you to view your status across different cloud accounts, regions, and for specific compliance mandates.
At a glance the dashboard includes
- Compliance Trendline—The trendline on the compliance dashboard enables you to monitor the overall health of the cloud resources in your organization. The trendline shows you the variance at which your resources are monitored, if they are passing or if they are failing. For example, when you set the time range to the last 7 days, and view the total number of resources monitored, and the number of resources that passed and failed over that time period. Prisma Cloud compares this data with the preceding 7 days and displays the variance as a percentage. The green color of the trendline percentage indicates progress or improvement while the red color indicates a decline.If there is no data in the previous time period, the variance is calculated using available data. For example, if the last 3 months is selected and the data for only 4 months is available, the 3 months data is compared with one month data and the variance in percentages is displayed. If you select All Time, there is no prior all-time period to compare against, and it will present 0% change for trending data.
- Passed Resources—When the number of passed resources go up, the trendline is green and in the upward direction. When the number of passed resources go down, the trendline is in red in color and pointing downwards.
- Failed Resources—When the number of failed resources declines, the trendline is green and the arrow points upwards. When the number of failed resources increases, the trendline is red and points downwards.An ideal trendline is increasing for passed resources and decreasing for the failed resources. You can see this trendline in your organization across all the compliance standards or you can select any one standard and see the trendline only for it.
- The compliance dashboard is available for offline access as a CSV file. See Download Compliance Standards for information.
- You can associate the compliance standards with policies. The default compliance standards provided by Prisma Cloud have default policy mappings to different articles in the compliance standards like GDPR, NIST, CIS etc. In addition to using the default policy mappings, you can also create custom mappings to meet your specific enterprise needs.
Prisma Cloud Compliance
Learn the different ways Prisma Cloud enables you to monitor compliance in your cloud infrastructure. ...
Download Compliance Standards and Data
Export a CSV file containing details of your compliance standards including compliance standard name, description, number of resources that passed and failed for each standard. ...
Create a Custom Compliance Standard
Create a custom compliance standard that reflects your company’s rules and regulations. ...
Asset Inventory on Prisma Cloud
Use the Asset Inventory dashboard to see up-to-date information on all cloud resources that you are using Prisma Cloud to monitor and secure. ...
Prisma™ Cloud Release Information
Review the Prisma Cloud release notes to learn about all the exciting new features and known issues. ...