Manage Prisma Cloud Policies
Learn how to select Prisma Cloud policies.
Use the following workflows to manage your Prisma Cloud policies. You can download policy data, clone, enable, delete, or disable policies from the
- To enable Prisma Cloud default policies click Settings and selectEnterprise Settings.You can enable policies based on severity—High, Medium, or Low.When youSaveyour changes, you can choose one of the following options:
The audit logs include a record of all activities performed in Prisma Cloud. To view the audit logs click Settings and selectAudit Logs.
- Enable and Save—With Enable and Save, you are enabling all existing policies that match your selection criteria and new Prisma Cloud default policies that are periodically added to the service. This option allows you to enable and scan your resources against all existing and new policies to help you stay ahead of threats and misconfigurations.
- Save—With Save, you are saving your selection criteria and enabling new Prisma Cloud default policies only as they are periodically added to the service. New policies that match your selection, are automatically enabled and your resources are scanned against them after you made the change.
- To view policies, selectPolicies.
- To filterPoliciesenter a keyword in theFilter Resultssearch box or clickAdd Filtersand select the filtering criteria.
- To download the details of your policies (or a filtered set of policies) in CSV format so that you can have an offline copy, click Download.
- To enable or disable any policy toggle theStatus.
- To edit a custom policy, click the policy and you can edit the details.You cannot edit a Prisma Cloud Default policy.
- To delete a policy, select the policy and clickDelete.
- To clone a policy, select the policy and clickClone.Cloning a policy is creating a copy of an existing policy. Cloning serves as a quick method of creating a new policy if you choose to change few details of the source policy.Prisma Cloud comes with default policies. If you want to modify any details, you can clone a policy and then modify details.
- To view Alerts associated with a policy clickView Alerts.
Manage RedLock Policies
Manage RedLock Policies If you want to enable all current RedLock default policies and future policies, globally on the RedLock, you can do that from ...
Configure Prisma Cloud to Automatically Remediate Alerts
To facilitate rapid incident response, you can configure Prisma Cloud to automatically remediate cloud security policy violations in your cloud environments using CLI commands. ...
Prisma Cloud Policies
Learn about the different types of Prisma Cloud policies and how to manage them. ...
Create an Alert Rule
Use alert rules to define the policy rule violations within specific cloud accounts that trigger alert notification to a particular destination. ...
Create a Policy
Create a custom policy to meet your specific needs for compliance or monitoring of cloud resources. ...
View and Respond to Prisma Cloud Alerts
View and Respond to Prisma Cloud Alerts As soon as you Enable Prisma Cloud Alerts Enable Prisma Cloud alerting so you can see all policy ...