Prisma SaaS License Types
Learn about the user-based and volume-based license models available for Palo Alto Networks Prisma SaaS.
The following license types are available for Prisma SaaS:
- Prisma SaaS All Apps License—The All Apps license is a user-based license which grants one user the right to use Prisma SaaS to secure SaaS applications. A Prisma SaaS All Apps license is term-based at one or three years and has the capabilities to protect your sanctioned SaaS apps by:
- Discovering cloud resources for over 20 SaaS apps.The service automatically scans your cloud apps using predefined data patterns, classifies all documents using machine learning, and checks hash on all Microsoft Office documents, PDF, and portable executable files against WildFire rules without requiring you to create any policies.
- Monitoring for risky or suspicious user or admin behavior.You can review user activity logs enabling you to monitor and investigate the actions of your end users on the data and assets stored in your apps. You can track events, such as file and folder downloads and uploads as well as failed login attempts, or you can learn how a user shared or collaborated on assets hosted in your SaaS applications.
- Providing advanced data classification.When you configure data classification labels for the files in your third-party apps you can control data sharing and prevent data exfiltration.
- Enforcing policy against security misconfigurations.Policy allows you to monitor and enforce responsible use of assets and protect them from malware, malware propagation and data leaks.
- Preventing malware propagation by scanning files using WildFire analysis.WildFire detects and protects against malicious portable executables, Microsoft Office Files, Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files, and known threats based on file hash (a unique fingerprint of a file as a result of running the file through a cryptographic hash function).
- Providing machine learning algorithms.Prisma SaaS uses supervised machine learning algorithms to sort sensitive documents into Financial, Legal and Healthcare categories for document classification to guard against exposures, data loss and data exfiltration.To improve detection rates for the sensitive data in your organization, you can define the machine learning data pattern match criteria to identify the sensitive information in your cloud apps and protect them from exposure.
- Public Cloud Storage License—This volume-based license helps you gain bucket and blob visibility and control for your AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Storage and is term-based at one or three years. You can identify and remove public buckets and blobs from inadvertent exposure or use, prevent the propagation of malware and data exfiltration with advanced machine learning and DLP, and view an audit trail for stored buckets and blobs to detect anomalies.
Configure a WildFire Analysis Data Pattern
Configure a WildFire Analysis Data Pattern The predefined data pattern service in Prisma SaaS uses WildFire analysis to detect known and unknown malware by file ...
Prisma SaaS Predefined Data Patterns
Prisma SaaS Predefined Data Patterns The predefined data patterns provided by Prisma SaaS enable you to discover sensitive content and how that content is being ...
Prisma SaaS focuses on Content Security, User Activity Monitoring, Security Configuration Controls and Third-Party App Integrations. ...
New Features Introduced in March 2019
Learn about the new Prisma SaaS features launched in March 2019. ...
Add Cloud Apps to Prisma SaaS
Discover the SaaS applications Prisma SaaS can scan and secure by reporting policy violations and data exposure. ...
Configure Data Patterns
Learn about the three types of data patterns available on Prisma SaaS—predefined, custom, and file property. ...